By NZgirl92 - 15/04/2013 02:29 - New Zealand - Wellington

Today, I baked my friend a cake for his 21st birthday. When I arrived at his house, his girlfriend, who hadn't made him anything, screamed at me for "making her look bad." She then took the cake, banned me from the party, and kicked me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 968
You deserved it 4 630

NZgirl92 tells us more.

PS. I have a boyfriend, who lives with the friend whose birthday it was and his girlfriend.

Top comments

chelsearenaeee 16

He needs to dump her ass. Making scenes and shit.

Aww, I know how you feel OP. I had to "compete" with a jealous girlfriend for my best friend's attention for so long. Nevermind the fact that I'd been friends with him since my early teens (and if I wanted to date him, I would have done it already), she was still convinced I was trying to steal him away every time I so much as texted him or liked one of his Facebook statuses. Some people are so paranoid...

Comments

...But it does rather beg the question; Are you wanting to be more than just friends?

Leprekhaun 14

That's when you go home and plot revenge! That's what girls do right? :p

Hahahaha, stereotying much? Of curse we do! (not) what most of us girls do, sir, is to go home cry for a few nights, and take out our frustration in whining, bitching (never acting on our actual toughts, for we are ladies in the first place), eat chocolate, ice-cream, cookies, and watch Netflix. Welcome to a woman's life. But of curse you already knew that, right?

" Of curse" we do some black magic as well

Please don't lump "most girls" into the weak and crying stereotype. I'd much rather plot some revenge...

Agreed, that's not something I would be crying and upset over. I would go in anyway and if she wanted to make a scene, then there would be one.

Mr25_fml 14

Now i'm no expert but I'm sure that's a sign of PGS, psycho girlfriend syndrome

shouldve told her with ur fist to shut the hell up

I have to agree with 20... A female friends BF pulled that stunt, id be walking through him. Sometimes you just have to put prople in there place.

I'm sorry OP, I know how you feel. It always happens. People actually do think that there can not exist a good friendship between a girl and a boy. They do, and even though we as girl-friends might get jealous at our friend's girlfriends, it's all because that's the way we also get at our brother's girlfriends. We are 3 or 4 times more protective of our guy-friends that we are over our own boyfriends because we've made a special brother-sister type of bond. And I agree with the earlier ^^^ if we ever had wanted to date our guy-friends, we would have done it already. It's easier for us as girl-friends to steal him away, than it is for a random stranger.

jem970 19

Exactly! I knew mine since kindergarden! We never dated once and we were really close up until our junior year of high school!

"More protective of our guy friends than our boyfriends?" Unless you date random guys for fun, this seems pretty odd to me, let alone the fact that you wrote it as a generalised opinion for all women.

And being jealous of your friends' girlfriends plus deciding it would be easier to steal the friend from the girlfriend because of the "brother/sister" connection you have with him, which a stranger wouldn't, sounds even more messed up.

abirdgotshot 13

You can't have the cake and eat it. FYL. </3

She is a horrible person. you should bake her a cake to tell her so... I mean, since she was so jelois of his cake.

FYL, for your friend letting his girlfriend do this

Ugh. Jealousy is a disease. Tell that bitch to get well soon. In this circumstance, "get well soon" = HE BETTER DUMP HER DRAMATIC ASS PRONTO.