By Anonymous - 18/04/2012 19:18 - United Kingdom - Eynsham

Spicy
Today, I attempted to wax my "lady area". It hurt more than losing my virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 081
You deserved it 9 901

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh I don't know, maybe to get a better result then shaving?

kshafer08 7

So it doesn't look like she's hiding chubacca in her undershorts. That's why!

You can rip skin off down there, if you don't do it properly!

I heard of a guy who ripped skin off of his balls during a self-wax. Yikes!

gurly98 13

I know right it's called SHAVING ppls. Use it

Why don't you take a neighborhood poll? I'm sure you'll be very surprised. Welcome to adulthood. It's weird. You won't get used to it. But you can learn new things every day.

Not everybody is able to shave down there due to ingrown hairs and razor burn, no matter how careful they are. Also, when shaving it really needs to be done at least once a week, sometimes every other day. I know that I couldn't be bothered with that = Waxing provides a much longer lasting result and after a few regular waxes the hair will grow back slower and softer. The first time is always the worst because all the hairs are really set it in. OP definitely deserved this because she should not have done it herself. She should have gone to a professional!

*Winces* Yeah, that's why I prefer shaving even though I have to be more persistent with it.

There is a reason why people call it 'Scorhed Earth'

I read this and the votes were at 69 each. That is Classic. Also sorry that probably hurt a lot.

I have never been waxed down there, I myself usually shave, but I think it's your tolerance to pain. Some people can handle it. Others can't.