By laureri - 13/03/2015 21:45 - United States - Princeton Junction

Today, I ate a wonderful meal, after which I fell asleep on my couch and had a dream that my husband was passionately kissing me. I woke up to realize it was actually my cat licking bits of food out of my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 442
You deserved it 4 661

laureri tells us more.

Hey OP here! To answer some questions, my husband does not have a sandpaper tongue, that would be awful! I didn't have huge bits of food just your regular after food residue. I usually do brush after meals but the itus was strong and I immediately fell asleep after the meal. And yes I brushed, mouthwashed, and flossed immediately after I woke up with a cat tongue in my mouth!! Repeatedly I might add. My cats are beggars, they will do almost anything for table food apparently licking my teeth is fare game. The comments made me laugh, so thanks guys. Cheers!

Top comments

Your husband has a similar scratchy cat like tongue? That must provide for very interesting fun times

Don't feel bad OP, some cats are just bizarre (I have one that likes to get into the shower with me :/). Take it as a sign of love and keep it as a funny story you can tell

Comments

Well a cat's mouth is cleaner than a humans do the only thing that it dirtier was The cat's mouth.

dblogic 19

#50...I understood the first half of the sentence but what happened to the last half?

Does that mean your cat is more passionate than your husband? Sorry OP!

chill99 15

You should brush your teeth right meow.

How were you sleeping with your mouth open? Hehe, also , i bet you snore !

askullnamedbilly 33

Honestly, I'm more grossed out by your lack of dental hygiene than your cat licking your mouth.

I am pretty sure that even when I don't brush my teeth I do not have actual bits of food in my mouth. That's just nasty.

askullnamedbilly 33

Sure, but I've never had bits of food big enough for a cat to notice and pick out of my teeth after eating before.

I think op was just being poetic when writing this.

there's no real witty comment to say to this post , that's just bizarre and gross .