By diablo - 23/05/2018 19:00

Today, I assisted my first customer at my first job as a Target cashier. When I rang up this lady's items and gave her the total, not only did she hiss at me and spit in my face, but she also dragged my manager over and demanded that he fire me. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 458
You deserved it 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel like theres more to this story.

Zekfen 17

That’s when you call the police and have the bitch arrested for assault and battery (spitting on you). What’s the manager going to do? Fire you again?

Comments

IMSCARJOHANSSON 24

Yeah I highly doubt that’s all to the story

What horrible luck that your very first customer was your boyfriend’s wife!

ChromoTec 24

You could also argue that you have been illegally fired

Assuming this is in the USA, there are a lot of states where it is legal to fire someone for literally no reason. We don't know where this was, so we can't know for sure, but I know my state has that law saying you can fire people for no reason. Typically it doesn't happen, though, as it doesn't make sense with how complicated the hiring and training of new employees is.

I'm not buying this. there's obviously more to this story. I think opus leaving out pertinent facts.

Emma Marshall 19

Why though.... he can't fire you for nothing so...

Yeah I feel like you’re full of an!t sadly. I worked at target before and that most certaintly a lie or there’s a ton more to the story.

If you work for a boss who would not defend his employees then be happy to be out of there. Your life would have only been much more miserable with a bad boss.