By meh - 26/05/2015 05:09 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I asked my landlady if she could fix the air conditioner that's been broken since I moved in. Instead, she came round and took away my bathroom mirror, along with all the toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 595
You deserved it 2 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can imagine the conversation- "Hey my apartment sucks. Can you fix it?" "Nahhh, imma make it worse."

JOEBOBARNOLD 15

Comments

Time for you to take away her rent. :-)

Actually, you're not far off it. Get the AC repaired, replace the mirror and buy more toilet paper. Then take it off the rent.

That's totally rude and unacceptable. I'd say, start finding a new house to move into.

Geckosrock99 33

That's illegal. Just because you are living in her duplex/apartment/whatever, doesn't mean she has any right to your property. Check your rental agreement, then report her. Get out as fast as possible, then warn others about her.

Wow, how rude. Call better business bureau and let them know what shit she's pulling.

Not sure about the mirror, but she can't take what is not hers! Fight for the toilet paper! That's some real s***. As for the A/C depends on if that's a luxury or necessity where you live.

I think unless you live in like the Arctic or something like that there are always going to be at least a few days out of the year where Air conditioning is less of a luxury than it is a need. Everyone has different levels of heat tolerance and it really only takes about ten minutes for someone to start feeling really sick from the heat.

True, but that's where state living codes come in, I know in NY, it is a luxury item while a heated household is a need and must be supplied.

Its time to take situation into your own hands

if you reported the theft to the police without mentioning you believe it was her, even if she really did take it, they might discover it on there own. might.