By Anon - 09/10/2013 05:21 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I asked my friend to crop me out of her profile picture on Facebook because I look terrible in it. She responded that she wasn't going to, because it made her look better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 890
You deserved it 5 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a bitch. she doesn't sound like a friend you need in your life.

Its time to reconsider your friendship with her xD

Comments

Use editing to swap your heads in the photo and then make it your profile pic,... or put her head on a gorilla .

lanco_fml 10

honesty is hurtful not funny talk with her again.

People these days. I swear. Tell them they may look better, but they also look fake.

She's an inconsiderate, insecure asshole.

TrinityNevada 11

At first, I thought that dropping her as a friend over this is petty. But if that's an indication of how she acts a lot, (doing "little" things that make you look stupid, unattractive, less than ...) then she's not a friend. That sucks, I've had to distance myself from people and find new ones for "petty" reasons. Sometimes, it's the little things that tell you someone doesn't support you and isn't there for you.

all hot chicks have at least one fat friend to make themselves feel better

Don't feel bad you must be better looking when you're all made up. She must have really low self esteem I pity her.

You could report the picture, even though that may or may not work. Either way, she sounds like someone you shouldn't be friends with.

No. That's just petty revenge. she just needs to rethink her friendship with that person. if her "friend" does something like that, she's not actually her friend.

TheDrifter 23

I thought this sort of thing was common practice, like single ladies always inviting one plus sized or facially challenged friend to go with them as a wing woman?? Perhaps I just meet horrible people when they let me out in public.