By Anonymous - 13/10/2010 13:20 - Spain

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend in a sexy way "What should we do now, honey?" He answered, "Suck my dick?" I said "I was thinking of something more... romantic." He replied "Suck my dick in the moonlight?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 874
You deserved it 23 267

Same thing different taste

Comments

that is truly epic, when you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer, now get on your knees and blow the game

he should get what he asks. if her father walks in the room with the 12 gauge locked n' loaded it's all his fault. :)

I know right. what she bitching about? I woulda just done like I'm told and swallowed the monster.

alanirys 0

I can understand that it's not giving you anything, however it might lead to something which does. So you know, give him props for the joke, because it was quick.

MAGNAVOX 0

I don't think her boyfriend was joking lol.

Well, there is that. However I meant with the comeback bit more than the first statement. Joke or not, it is quick witted.

I think the boyfriend deserves some oral satisfaction for that bit of wit. OP needs to grow a sense of humor.

*sarcastic* maybe she should just spread her legs a little bit more… *[end] sarcasticness* what did she expect when she asked in a sexy voice?

nigalangelospizz 0

you're not pretty like the other girls on this site.

FML isn't a beauty contest, nigalangelospizz.

MrFerret 0

Lots of the other girls are fake and this site is for laughs so yea doesn't matter. Anyway wat if he had some funky junk?

Cinn is right - kudos to the guy for being super quick-witted! This is a win for having a hilarious BF!

XbambiX 3

at least he is trying!!! shut up n hive em that bj!

pokemaster2468 0

that's romantic in my book 

saltycookies 5

haha you got what you asked for

wahahaha!!! dude is fresh. your b is a gentleman indeed.