By Anonymous - 07/01/2011 13:12 - Sweden

Today, I asked my boyfriend if my ass looked big in my new jeans. He looked, and then started singing "I like big butts and I cannot lie". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 168
You deserved it 44 721

Melime88 tells us more.

I must say it's a bit amusing how serious you guys took it. I'm the one who did this FML and it was mostly meant to be amusing and funny. At first I took it as an insult, but it is really a compliment. I'm proud of my butt!

Top comments

bah! take it as a compliment, or thank him for being honest with a sense of humor.

Comments

Cant blame him, i like big butts too... And big boobs too...

tacobird123 7

I can't decide to choose YDI. or FYL.

minktheshrink 0

OP deserved it for thinking it's a bad thing her BF likes her body. it's like a guy asking a girl if his abs look ok and when she says hell yes he starts crying

I have that whole song memorized and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Most guys I know think that having a little something back there is a good thing. I'm willing to bet that all of the ladies out there with flat butts are envious of your curvy badonkadonk. Take it as a compliment.

InnocentLies 0

Ya srsly at least your not flat. : P

Love it! "Badonkadonk!" WooHoo!!' Can I get some fries with this shake?

minktheshrink 0

19 - Some guys do like small boobs and small butts. So no one (guy or girl) should be upset with the body he or she has. Theres someone out there that enjoys your body type

ulicksam 0

And if he said no and you found out later he lied, you'd be pissed about that too. Stop trying to set him up with stupid questions. YDI.

marriah91 0

That sounds like something my guy would do haha.

I come from a family of big butts and small boobs, but I got used to it and I'm still getting guys(:

how is a big butt bad? where i am from, guys like the girls to have something back there. i wish i had some!

Its strange that if you asked the same question about your breasts you would be upset by the opposite answer. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Sir-Mix-A-Lot sold out to Burger King a few years ago. Now, this? Next time, set yourself up a little better and ask how you look in your new crotchless panties.