By cahsecuel - 14/08/2014 20:44 - France - Grisolles

Spicy
Today, I asked my 10-year-old son what he wants to be when he grows up. He smiled broadly and said "A porn star!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 636
You deserved it 7 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

You always told him he could be anything he wanted when he grew up!!! Just a little concerned he is striving to be the next Ron Jeremy before his voice has even changed!!!

He's going to have a "hard time" with that! ;)

Comments

muis545 21

unfortunately I did see your comment cumming

That's not the right way to do it #73. Close your eyes or it stings

RusticChick 27

Great job raising him to be honest! But wonder where he got the idea to be a **** star at such a young age... then again, not surprising in today's shameful world.

I too am curious of how he knows, I didn't know about **** in general until I was a teenager...

RusticChick 27

Hard to say with how kids are raised these days.. But I do wonder!

pwnman 33

It's not really how they're raised. Most of the kids hear such things off of teenagers or other badly raised kids, and many kids aren't really aren't open to their parents!

RusticChick 27

Like I said, at least he was honest!

Same here..or atleast that it was a real job.

Average age of boys' 1st exposure to **** is age eleven.

Kid knows job security when he sees it.

drayloon 50
ostfaiz 18

Broad smile ..,han..may b he wants to spread happiness..;)

My boyfriend said the same thing to me. Except he was actually saying that he wanted to be a Pawn Star.

I guessing that this is what the kid meant as well.

My 9 year old brother wants to be a 'happy baby maker' you know, somebody who makes babies happy…

tell him that there are no specific training schools for that field..