By Surfinbird09 - 20/12/2009 12:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I asked a girl I liked for her number, but she claimed she had a broken phone and was getting a new one for Christmas. Unhinged, I go home and go onto Facebook. First thing I see is her status: "Why is no one answering my calls?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 754
You deserved it 4 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xenomorph 0

No one's answering her calls --> her phone may be broken

Suck to be you. xP How do you know it isn't her home phone she's talking about eh?

Comments

Agreed with 19. I don't give my number out to every guy who asks for it. Then again, I don't lie about it either. But I don't think she's a bitch. She just doesn't feel comfortable giving her number to you. Get over it.

Rebecca1993 0

You don't get the fml? She said her phone was broken, and then she started complaining about how no one was answering when she called them. (most likely on her cell phone)

I think she posted on Facebook that no one was calling her, and then later realized her phone was broken. That is what she told the OP. Why he thinks this is an FML is beyond me. Probably he is mentally retarded.

Creeper! maybe why she didnt want to give you her number...

Maybe nobody's answering her calls coz she's a b*tch? Luckily she won't be part of your life.

christen09 8

girls can be really mean sometimes....

Did you ever think the bitch is putting it kindly that she doesn't want you to have her number? Either which way, you could have messaged her on Facebook, and asked her how come she lied to you. Personally, I would have. Take her email and sign her up for *********** ****, and dates on Craigslist.. =]

How would we get anything done if we assume that we're told can't be taken at face value?

boatkicker 4

Yes. Or else disturbed in some way. But since I don't see a girl having a broken phone as disturbing.

boatkicker 4

I know that when my family still had a home phone, I wasn't allowed to give the number out unless it was family, in case whoever called when I wasn't home. My parents HATED answering calls for other people.

Nobodys answering her calls because she's such a bitch.

palmtrees 1

Yeah... if the OP was "unhinged" because the girl told him her phone was broken, I'm definitely on her side in thinking that he was way too creepy to give her number to...