By ProudMama - 08/01/2012 00:50 - United States

Today, I arrived home. I'd left for a business trip 5 days earlier, and trusted my husband with our young boys. As soon as I stepped in the door, I noticed my son had thinner hair than when I'd left. He then showed me an empty container of Nair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 275
You deserved it 3 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Child : what's this daddy? (holding nair) What child heard daddy say *'that's what daddy uses on his head'* What daddy actually said "that's what daddy uses, so he gets head"

dva976 7

Maybe you shouldn't leave the nair within the child's reach. Just sayin'...

Comments

At least he didn't eat it... That could have been much worse, hair grows back

I know it's not funny when kids does things that could have been dangerous (like eating it) - but it seems that the mothers always cares SO much more about the hair than the dads.... Why is that?

leadman1989 15

Pedobear surprisingly does NOT approve. He like kids with a full head of hair. You're kid is lucky lol.

Why thumb down the correction? The Grammar Nazis don't know what they want anymore.. Or is it a rise of the illiterate?

I can't say the husband is completely at fault here. kids are known to be very quick and stealthy about their "haircutting". op's hubby was probably in the toilet or making food when it happened. I still vote ydi simply because items of that nature were where young children can get them. be thankful it went in his hair and not his stomach.

MischievousV 8

Trust me no matter how good you are at hiding things or "child proofing" things kids find their way into everything. You could put bleach on high "kid proofed" cabinets in your garage but they'll find a way to take it down and spill it all over your rug/floor. They'll do it all in the time it takes you to walk your dog while leaving your husband to supervise too.

wriptidez 0

ya dont buy that it eats fingernails too ....

It's not the dads fault entirely. Wasn't he going to work too? Unless he was a stay at home dad, he can't be blamed entirely.

For some reason, I keep thinking that the husband actually mistook the product for shampoo, and washed his son's hair with that haha! But I'm sure he wouldn't actually be that silly. Hope your son's hair goes back to normal soon OP, and make sure to hide away such products next time just in case! :)

hellbilly205 17

Lol well it was a better situation then coming home to your house being robbed or something

At least it had just thinned out a bit, could have all fallen out! Chin up, OP!

Ins_Knie 2

Cool. You were gone for 5 days and this is all that happened? So what exactly is your complaint, princess?