By Anonymous - 13/11/2012 10:00 - New Zealand - Wellington

Today, I arrived home after a hard day's work to see my 12-year-old sister had greased up my 8-year-old brother with butter and olive oil, and was attempting to slide him down the wooden floorboards in the hallway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 886
You deserved it 2 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iseyixes 18

What a good age to experiment! The good ole days!!!!

The1CalledGOAT 11

so, you are upset that you missed all the greasing up action?

Comments

Well aren't they adventurous, next time they should try making a slip and slid. Wooden floors aren't the best but they sure get the job done!

chellytiger 12

I don't know exactly how to rate this. I mean what exactly is he deserving and his life only sucks because he's the working age instead of the greasing up and sliding age.

Have you got any grease, woman? Well then, grease me up!

suboy 10

Slippery situation. There i said it. Lol

ViviMage 38

Actually olive oil and lemon is heathy for your floors as a natural polish. Butter? No.

Yeah it's all fun and games until somebody loses a nipple.... But the real question here is did it work?

cptmorgan6 8

The thought of losing a nipple....ughhh damn you for saying that!

Well imagine nipple less it would not be cool man.

mykelinva 4

Damn I'm getting old. The first thought that went through my mind was, "Those joints in the hardwood must be smooth and tight. Wish mine were like that..." :-)

winkydog4056 16

Lol! That's pretty funny...until it comes time to clean off the butter & oil.