By Tommy - 06/03/2012 18:55 - United States

Today, I approached the girl I like, hoping to ask her out. Just as I strode up to her, she excused herself as quickly as she could. I then realized I'd forgotten to zip up my pants after going to the bathroom minutes before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 772
You deserved it 23 366

Same thing different taste

Comments

When you approach a girl you must do a complete self-checkup. Nose-Clean Eyes-Clean Zipper-up Shirt- clean Breath- smells good Once you get all this there is no room for failure! Unless she says no of course.

Ok. I'll make sure my hair is a mess. It doesn't matter right?

RedPillSucks 31

It's like a pre-flight check up. Ground control to major Tom

Ouch that hurt but she was looking there!

hopefully you weren't too excited to see her...

She didn't even notice that your zipper was down. She ran in the other direction because you're a hideously ugly troll who smells like a trash heap and has the personality of a turnip. See what happens when you make assumptions?

Here, lemme try. She didn't even notice that your zipper was down, while you ran her direction dressed like a clown, it must have been a full erection that scared her away, but don't give up yet because your hand still wants to play!

RedPillSucks 31

Damn. I thought it was good but you got the thumbs down beat down

Bet you won't make that mistake again! She probably thinks you're a creeper or stalker, now! Ha ha!! You deserved it!!!

MetalxSoldier 26

Yeah, I dont blame her for running away! Just be glad she didn't pepper spray your third eye!

firefighterjohn 9

I don't think your fly being down is gonna make a girl do that. I think their was more to it

Like **** you forgot to do up your zipper Pervert

Why would they post an 'FML' if it was intentional?

aw man. if some guy came up to me like that id probably start laughing hysterically and feel bad later.