By Anonymous - 05/06/2012 19:34 - United States - Pocatello

Today, I approached a cute girl at a club, when she started barking at me like a rabid dog. Thinking she might be mentally unhinged, I left, only to see the same girl laughing her ass off with her friends minutes later. When I went back over, her friends started barking at me too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 705
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm just curious, OP... After that little episode, why would you go BACK over?

unknown_user5566 26

She must have been REALLY cute.

FMLshark 12

*tries to resist* ...*finally can't* *You *should *"I eat dogs". OOOH that felt so good.

youjustmademelol 4

What is the FML? You didn't get turndown that you just wanted for sex? How sad!

Because the Moderators choose this FML. Whatever they say, goes. Don't defy them, or else you'll get a banhammer up your arse. It happened to me before.

"When ' the face' doesn't work..." bark like a mad dog. Couldn't you see she was having a girls' night out? She does not want to talk to you! YDI

How can you tell if they were having a girls night out? Perhaps they were your local ****** looking for a man but horribly disappointed at OP and by the law of the bitch pack, they have to bark at him to repel the shitness.

He should have known because of their "hot girl disguises!" Search "Jenna Marbles The Face" and "Jenna Marbles When the Face Doesn't Work" on Youtube. You're welcome. ;)

Vociferouslife 4

19-- I agree with you to the extent that sometimes it can be obvious that "girls night out" is happening. Typically though, it's because the girl says so. Body language can only go so far and sometimes girls want to be chased. She was at a social venue meaning she wasn't necessarily looking but she'd be open to possibilities, as we all are. There's also something called tact and the way she acted was ridiculous and rude. You can claim YDI all you want but ultimately, you and the the girl are wrong.

Vociferouslife 4

Damnit, what a wasted comment.

19, So when a group of girls get together, under no circumstances are they wanting anyone to interact with them in any capacity? Wow. What a bunch of unsociable idiots you project females to be.

FMLshark 12

I would've bitten her. Bitches don't come into the ocean too often.

unknown_user5566 26

I would imagine not, if they get bitten upon arrival. :)

egc573 40

I can't imagine how that could look attractive to an outside observer. If they were loud enough, they could have repelled a lot of guys in that club for their sheer bitchiness and stupidity. Although, now that I think about it, people in clubs aren't known for being too picky...

I'm pretty sure repelling guys was the goal.

How does he deserve it? Adults should act with some level of maturity! There is no need to dampen a persons self esteem - she should of acted like an adult

Angelrose2004 17

*Passes Anythingmustbe some Robitussin for that terrible cough*