By Anonymous - 09/09/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, I applied for a passport. I was told the first set of photos I took were unusable because my face, particularly my chin, didn't fit inside the designated area for your face in the picture. My chin did fit in the frame, my double chin however, did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 287
You deserved it 43 668

Same thing different taste

Comments

A bunch of stupid ******* people leaving ignorant comments.

I'm sure you're just what we need - another disrespectful asshole bashing fat people.

Hes a dumb ****. Most people on here are ******* so retarded and ignorant.

Just what we need, another morbidly obese American to haul her big ol' lard ass around the world and confirm the stereotype of Americans as big, fat pigs. It's a national disgrace, we need to hide the fatties. I'll bet she doesn't even know the local language where she's going. She'll just shout at people slowly in English and expect to be understood and obeyed.

Urgh, stop moaning about the fact your fat and do something about it. YDI.

Really, you can tell if someone is working on their weight from three sentences on an anonymous website? Seriously, grow a set of balls and stop picking on people over the net just because you've got no self esteem. And if you're a girl- that would probably be an improvement of what you currently have. OP, sucks to be you living in a place where people can't tell fat from bone structure.

Fatass!!! get your ass off the couch and take a jog around the block. your the reason the world loooks down on america and YOUR the one feeling hurt?

Yeah America is looked down on because of fat people. I had no idea the world hates us is beacuse of obesity!!