This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By elladegouveia - 23/02/2017 21:00 - South Africa - Paarl

Today, I almost burnt my house down because I emptied my ashtray with a lit cigarette in it into my plastic bin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 297
You deserved it 11 066

Top comments

Seriously? You didn't think to check and make sure they were all out first?

baybkayks 18

Damn. Your life does suck. You're a smoker and you're stupid enough to almost burn down your house because of it. Too bad you can't do anything about it (sarcasm). Time to quit, bud.

Comments

Seriously? You didn't think to check and make sure they were all out first?

Winchesterdg1 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
baybkayks 18

Damn. Your life does suck. You're a smoker and you're stupid enough to almost burn down your house because of it. Too bad you can't do anything about it (sarcasm). Time to quit, bud.

Talis99 26

I'm hoping you didn't seriously expect anything other than a bunch of YDIs.

marcus903 17

if he wants too smoke, that's his choice not anybody elses.

You're ruining your house just as much by smoking in it!

Sooo... don't do that. Make sure that your cigarettes are fully stubbed out when you're done with them (and ideally dispose of them in an outside receptacle). In either case, it must have been a nasty shock; I hope no harm was done and that you're entirely okay.

Let the hate comments about how you smoke flow

Bekkah_Kathryn_ 15

I'm a smoker so I can't judge on that aspect of it, but wouldn't you at least make sure it was completely put out when you were done with it...? I don't even understand how this is an fml. Ydi.