By Anonymous - 21/06/2013 14:28 - United States

Today, I again had to quietly sneak in through my bedroom window. I don't live with my parents. I go through my window because my cat thinks everyone who walks in through the door at night is a burglar or something and attacks them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 252
You deserved it 11 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

You should buy one of those attack dog suits the police use to train their dogs. You'd be invincible! Or a giant scratching post..

Your cat's just protecting you, and itself from cat burglars.

Comments

Maybe you need to put a pet gate at the front door to keep the cat away from the entrance. It sounds ridiculous but it beats being afraid to walk into your own house.

KiddoKS 19

I don't know about you, but any cats I've known can jump over those gates no problem... and dogs just push them out of the way

You think a pet gate will keep a cat away from anything? Aaaaaaw. You're so cute.

Apparently I'm being naive, (and I've never owned a cat so I really wouldn't know), but I still think it's worth a shot because it sure as hell beats being attacked every time you open your front door.

Yeah, it would not work. The cat would be over that in two seconds.

Yeah, we have pet gates around the house to keep the dog away from things (like the litter box), and my cat's 16 and it still doesn't even slow him down. Put him in a bedroom with his litter box and food when you go out. We do this is if there's a reason the door has to be open for a while and the cat would escape (like deliveries or renovations).

At least you don't have to worry about cat burglars, am I right?

We all know who's the pussy in that house.

dutch_girl13 20

Crazy cat you got there. It can't even identify its owner. Sorry OP. I'd hate having to do that.

rg350dx 29

Cats don't have owners, silly! They have servants.

strawberrywine22 30

I think there's a show on TV, Carts from Hell our something, that deals with things like that. Maybe you could contact them for help?

Yeah, carts are horrible. They always complain that I'm not using a bucket, so they attack as soon as they see me. I don't like getting rammed and run over repeatedly.

My cart is driving me nuts. It has a dodgy wheel and always gets in my way when I'm trying to get through doors. I have to enter my house through the garage because my cart is such a menace.

I'm having trouble with my cart. Every time I try to get inside there's a demon inside. I know it's from Hell so I shouldn't be surprised but shouldn't the praying to 30 saints and the holy water I shoot through my hose get rid of it?

I hate my cart. Every time I try to take it to the grocery store, my food goes rotten. I put my nephew in the child seat and he is now a fully grown serial killer. I just don't know what to do about my hell cart.

KiddoKS 19

So when a burglar does break in through the window, your cat will think it's completely normal. You could get another pet to stand guard, but then I guess you wouldn't be able to get in... Yea, you're screwed!

I love Jackson Galaxy! I've watched that "My Cat from Hell" show, learnt quite a bit and corrected a few of my own cat's craziness. (:

LilFlutter 10

Isn't it on Animal Planet?

CeeCee_fml 16

I will never understand people who let pets run their lives like this. Get a cheap water gun/spray bottle and sort it out.

No, I don't mistake you for a burglar. I know exactly who you are when you come home. I just hate you.

There is no such thing as quietly sneaking around a cat. If it was awake it probably heard you before you even got near the window.