By charpanda007 - 15/02/2009 13:56 - Hong Kong

Today, I accompanied some friends to sign up for a gym. When we got there, the guy handed me a form, too. I said, "Oh, I'm not signing up." He replied, "Out of all of you, you need it the most." He then said he was also a nutritionist, and offered a consultation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 857
You deserved it 11 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you never met a used car salesman. Let's reverse roles here for a second. Pretend you're the gym guy and that guy is a potential customer. Now, let's say he came with a bunch of friends, and didn't want to sign up. Wouldn't you try a sales pitch to him? If you felt bad, or fat, or whatever, then you need to slap yourself for falling for the oldest trick in the book.

Deal with it or lose weight (unless of course he was being a jackass and you are in fact in shape).

Comments

id so talk about this if it happened to me... Apparently "the guy was awsome"

His job is to help people get into shape... helping people fix a problem involves pointing out the problem. If you are uncomfortable with your body and don't want to do anything about it, don't go into a gym.

DuchessAngel37 0

This is like a time I went to the mall shortly after swimming. When my hair gets wet it goes hideously poofy. Since it was just a quick trip to the mall and I'd be going back in the pool after, I just pulled it back into this afro-puff ponytail. We pass one of those specialty flat-iron stands, where the woman's doing demonstrations, and she's all like, 'oh, you REALLY need this', and proceeds to straighten my hair, trying to talk me into getting the iron ($200!!!) the whole time. She's all, oh, I can see your hair needs a lot of work, let me tell you what this thing does.. and when she was done, my hair looked exactly like it does when I do it with my $35 flat-iron.

obviously you are obviously huge hence needing to eat better. YDI for not realizing you are massive, so stop being offended when someone actually says it to you.

Captain0bv10us 0

That was really unprofessional of him

That just means you're fat and don't know it

Ummm yea u can who u would think is healthier someone with 6 pack abs and toned muscles or someone with a big mudffin top hanging over their waist

Who accompanies their friends to sign up for a gym without the intention to sign up as well unless they're already members?