By Anonymous - 28/01/2011 19:55 - United States

Today, I accidentally said, "Bye, love you," to a co-worker as I clocked out. Before I made it home, I had six missed calls and a long text from my co-worker professing her love to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 941
You deserved it 13 969

Same thing different taste

Comments

Just explain to her what the problem is. Explain that it was all a BIG misunderstanding and that you have no feelings for her. That should put her down easy.

emi3611 0

I find it hilarious how many people were offended by my comment.

It wasn't meant to be offensive, but clearly people didn't like the comment, hence my amused reply. It's also not spam since it was in reply to the FML and had everything to do with the FML. The rules state that comments should do just that - pertain to the FML itself, so I think I'm safe there. Nice try, though.

dino_cookie4 7

Heyy.! your from jacksonville too.!

TheDrifter 23

Why are all the funny comments being voted down? You people need to lighten up!

OMG seriously! Take a joke, at least their not being sharpied like the cops posts. Seriously though explain and one of you will leave cause of akwardness.

ilovesexywomen 0
alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Ouch, choose your words carefully next time and try to let her down easy. Or do like MOST men do and tap that. Yeahhhh. Haha. I've said that before myself actually.. Middle school. My female dance teacher... kinda awkward. Luckily she didn't confess her love for me.

The OP is a girl...thus the FML. Now she's being stalked by a psycho lesbian.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Ahhhh I missed that. Well it would still be an FML regardless. Noone likes creepy stalker types.

dudeitsdanny 9

Psycho lesbians were turned sexy by Black Swan.