By Tagged - 13/09/2009 02:35 - United States

Today, I accidentally left the tag on the new pants that I wore to work. Nobody had brought it to my attention for the whole day until finally, before I was about to go home, every single employee and my boss let me know by yelling in unison and laughing as I left the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 236
You deserved it 7 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juega12847 0

That's shitty. Then again, I collect Cabbage patch dolls. They're my only friends. We have tea parties.

Where the **** do you work that that is something worth actually pointing out and laughing about. What kind of wacked out humor do people have in Illinois. I am guessing this is where the "fans" of Carlos Mencia live.

Comments

juega12847 0

That's shitty. Then again, I collect Cabbage patch dolls. They're my only friends. We have tea parties.

Reyo 2

Sounds to me like you go to work with a bunch of 5 year olds. What did you do? Pull the tag off, say thanks, and leave, or stand there saying "NO U!"? Our opinion of your maturity depends on the answer to that question.

In my family, we stand there, yelling "No, YOU!" for everything. It's a joke, and it's awesome. "Pass the salt, please." -No, YOU! "You guys ready to go?" -No, YOU! "Man, I'm freakin' tired." -No, YOU!

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

...how is this an FML? who cares about a ******* tag? i don't see how they thought it was that funny

the_stereotype 0

i don't get how this is an FML either. you left a tag on your pants...boo freaking hoo if it matters that much YDI for not noticing or for caring that much

jewelzgalore 0

I hate it when that happens. You try to go unnoticed but

If every single person in your office was aware of it but you, your powers of observation are really questionable.

Agreed. But then again, maybe it was one of those extra large stickers on their butt. Who's going to look at their own butt?

I always triple check my clothes for stickers when I buy them. I saw the random glitter YouTube and it scared me. And I check my butt too. I just hoped I was the only one.

I look at basically every part of my body twice before leaving. I've had too many awkward/embarrassing moments already in my life, I don't need to add to it.

Where the **** do you work that that is something worth actually pointing out and laughing about. What kind of wacked out humor do people have in Illinois. I am guessing this is where the "fans" of Carlos Mencia live.

Because this is the only place they'll get any, probably.

Ughhhhhh That would suck. It's why you need your own friend/group of coworkers who look after you

dude . that's not even fml material -.-

This isn't an FML... for you. Your coworkers lives are ****** since they all have incredibly shitty humor.

Either that or his coworkers have no lives at all. How boring must your day be to suggest "let's all point and laugh at the guy with new pants"?

They probably still think "fart jokes" are funny.