By Anonymous - 28/02/2014 21:10 - Canada - Winnipeg

Spicy
Today, frustrated that my boyfriend never gives me any orgasms when we make love, I tried politely hinting that he needs to improve. To start with, I said maybe he should be more spontaneous in bed. He replied, "What, like putting it in your ass? Gotcha." Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 827
You deserved it 16 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. Maybe be a little more clear on what you mean by "spontaneous".

Comments

i think all hope for an ****** is lost now.

You've got to be direct with men or else they will interpret something completely different, as you've just witnessed.

AFCCT 7

Not always something completely different. And (going off on a tangent) I love how some girls will "hint" at things and then be upset when the guy didn't get the hint. Speak directly or don't expect to get what you want. Hints are for people too immature to stand up for what they desire. *deep breath* rant over

Im sorry but I feel like YDI because communication is a huge thing in the bedroom. If you can't tell your partner what and how you want it you will never get it.

ydi. telling him to be "spontaneous in bed"? That's how you help your partner figure out how to get you off? you're lucky he said he was thinking about sticking it in your ass rather than just doing it "spontaneously" as you requested :-P

I don't know why this comment got down-voted. I agree. Poor word choice on your part. You're lucky he didn't pull some weird shit without asking.

miyaviichan 27

Just give in and let it happen ;) You'd be surprised at the results

Don't worry about being polite; he's your boyfriend, tell him what to do and how to do it or he'll likely never understand what you need. Sex isn't a guessing game, if you're not satisfied you need to communicate it clearly so you can both figure out a way to remedy the problem.

valentinov 15

So, what everyone is saying, is that not getting an ****** from your boyfriend is your fault. You'd be surprised at how clueless men are about how to please in bed a woman. This is due to the society's poor sexual education and bad **** movies that overwhelm any common sense. As such, take a step forward and teach him what you like, where you like, when you like. You'll be surprised at how much he'll improve. Godspeed!

I don't understand why you were downvoted. You have sensible advice.

Yeah. Sounds like you need to find a new boyfriend.

beaverteaser 16

why do people always say get a new girl/boy friend over anything?

Get a new boyfriend because SHE'S the one to blame for the lack of communication? She said she hinted. Hinting has many perceptions in which he just assumed anal. I don't see how that puts him in the wrong here.

and telling him flat out he sucks in bed is going to do what? Hurt his ego and probably make him not want to put out again. Guys take that kind of information pretty hard usually, and he needs to try MORE things, not less.