By DrugsRX - 17/10/2012 22:58 - United States - Winder

Today, for the second day in a row, I was constantly abused, yelled at, insulted, and berated by my wife for "endangering our child's life." I took her to the doctor for a vaccination and flu shot yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 171
You deserved it 3 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bitches be crazy. Seriously. It drives me nuts when parents consider all vaccines to be harmful. There's a reason they need vaccinations to go to school.

If i was married and my wife didn't want her to have vaccinations or flu shot I'd probably ignore her as well. I'd rather my child be safe.

Comments

perdix 29

Did you drive to the doctor's office drunk? This whole vaccine thing could just be a smokescreen.

Perdix: Sacrificing moral standards for the sake of comedy since 1973 (How awkward it would be if this is the year he was born.)

Perdix get some class, there is no way anyone could infer anything like that from this post and it really isn't that funny.

Do you see people with polio walking around? Yes, it still exists but the pros really outweigh the cons.

Bunaf 4

If you were trying to be ironic with the 'walking around' comment it's funny. If it was unintentional, it's hilarious.

Also since Australia was populated by English Rejects your ancestors are likely smarter than the ones that ran to the " other " continent. Good point on your comment. ENJOY

borkchop1992 15

MAYBE your wife thinks that your doctor secretely uses the needles for his addictions, but it's not likely.

BellaBelle_fml 23

That thought would never have crossed my mind. The syringes they use are individually pre-packaged. Most of the time they will open the syringe and draw up the vaccine/immunization right there in the room in front of the patient.

mintcar 9

The second day in a row? She's never going to forget it. It'll be brought up in every argument. "well, remember that one time when you almost killed our child?"

Kallian_fml 21

Sounds like she's the one more likely to endanger your child's life. OPs wife: Oh no! I would never let my child wear a seatbelt! I hear they kill more people than they save.

hamrtym 15

Sounds like a way out to me. Don't make it easy! Tell her you're sorry and it won't happen again then give her a kiss. Make her work for that divorce.

Sounds like your wife has a bad case of the bitch fever.

off_constantly 8

Keep that back hand strong OP. It will never fail to set some discipline.

OP grow some balls and tell her to shut the f up lol

Ultimawolf25 19

I don't see how he could deserve it for worrying about his daughter's safety, the only thing he should have done was discuss it with his wife beforehand. He could have been raised differently and saw no harm in a flu shot for his daughter and didn't think anything about it.