By FUCK GOD - 03/02/2013 23:04 - Argentina - Salta

Today, for the first time in weeks, my wife felt frisky, and we started fooling around. Half-way through undressing me, she bolted out, claiming she had the shits. About five minutes later, she tearfully called out from the bathroom, begging me to bring her a fresh roll of toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 110
You deserved it 4 851

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

Maybe in the months she hasn't been frisky with you, she's eaten something that didn't agree with her. Or someone ;)

Trying to cause problems in their relationship eh?

perdix 29

#34, are you saying that I'm trying to stir up shit?

Maybe she needs you to make her a ham steak!

Easy Op just don't go ass to mouth. Unless it was that explosive shit that's just a turn off right there!

perdix 29

I think you'd better change your username or God may smite your wife with a 40-year period.

Sounds like one of the softer punishments, some of them are REALLY shitty....

You might not wanna go for anal though..not for now...

U_GotitDude 18

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Damn! Why would she tearfully beg you for another loo roll? Tearfully? What the hell happened while you guys were getting frisky?

alphaskater09 9

Might want to change your pic. Not sure if nudity is allowed in your profile pic.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I was actually thinking *Comment moderated*, butt I didn't want my comment moderated.

razzledazzle21 23

She's a woman. Sometimes we get teary for no reason whatsoever.

foxtrousers 14

I'm sorry but wow, really dude? How about not being a douche. You're wife probably wasn't feeling all that hot having to call out from the bathroom for more toilet paper.

Just when you thought you'd finally squeeze the Charmin.