By itrustedsnapeallalong - 28/08/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, for the first time, I hugged the man I have been in love with for four years. It was a congratulatory hug at his wedding to my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 931
You deserved it 14 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This may sound mean, but you should've gotten over it after they started dating.

Comments

OP don't worry about it... I'm in the same boat... cept mines not married...

Just confess. I was with a jerk for five years, then my now fiance who was my best friend at the time confessed his feelings, and it changed my life.

Use this to your advantage and like the one above me said, confess!! You don't have anything to lose.

you have the best username ever. i did too.

waterynuggets 0

http://www.fmylife.com/love/3465145

moonlight_daze 8

Wow. That's practically the exact same FML.

o.o Just get over, seriously. Four years is a long time to 'be in love' with someone for, so just get laid.

Move to MLIA and love the little average things that make your day and forget the man that loves another woman. Also, they have a big appreciation for Harry Potter so you'll be right at home. :D

And you whispered, "I've always loved you and I would do anything for you." To which, he replied, "Dirty Sanchez?"

She wishes! Seriously, four years and never speaking to the person? That's pretty lame. Even if I looked like Marv from Sin City I'd still speak to someone!

I was in this same situation (except for the marriage part)...when I was 15. I got over it. We don't know the circumstances that led to your falling in love with the guy but never telling him, but I suggest that you do whatever you can, including professional counseling, if necessary, to get him out of your head. He's married now, and pining over him is just going to make your life miserable.

@27, If you've never even hugged the guy, it's probably not love. And at 15, it's not love either. If he never even knew you were interested in him, that's not love, it's obsession (this can be directed at 27, or OP).

You can be in love at 15! Its not exactly impossible, is it?

Blacksabbath211 9

you can be in love at *14* for cryin out loud, lol XD

Your username is awesome. I trusted him too. ^_^

Can we please stop seeing this same whiny FML over and over? It's not ******* interesting, just like it wasn't ******* interesting the first time it was posted, or the second, or the fiftieth. Who the **** is moderating these things? While I'm here... YDI for not being woman enough to win him for yourself, you whiny bitch. Cue the **** Brigade in 3... 2...

FML is for (and I quote the FML FAQ) "everyday anecdotes and stories likely to happen to anyone and everyone" Therefore, EVERYONE is going to submit the same, or similar things... If reading the similar stories doesn't interest you, then you'd better find another web site to entertain you. FML isn't JUST for YOU. That's why we ALL get to vote. I support the motion for FML to add a THIRD button. Life isn't simply black and white. I'd also like a way to banish the kids that only do lame posts.

Unregistered 0

gj kukopia copy and paste the same rant woot how ******* creative