By Anonymous - 16/02/2012 03:59 - United States

Today, feeling out of shape, I went for a jog. I got mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 277
You deserved it 2 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontClickOnMe 28

Maybe they wanted you to chase them as motivation. Good job though for doing some exercise! Don't let that mugger stop you!

I guess the mugger gave OP a run for his money!

Comments

badass243 6

So much fail. FYL and hope that d bag goes to jail!

lizardninja 0

That's unlucky, your less likely to be mugged if you only play call of duty!

There's been so much crime in Arkansas this year! I'm hoping it levels out soon. Glad you're ok!

SignUpisntcool 3
Caliborn_06 11

You should have been carrying pepper spray or better yet, some acid. Reenact the scene from vancouver wa where that one bitch faked an attack...

Yeah carry some acid! Or maybe a blow torch, a saw. Any other number of impractical weapons.

No no no, he wasn't a mugger, he's your new fitness trainer! He chases you, you run, you get scared shitless, and your heart rate goes way up. It's the perfect training routine! That cash he took is just his fee. When you're back in shape, you'll thank him.

I cracked up when you referred to the stolen cash as his "fee". :)

Jog and shank.... The exercise of the ghetto

DuckMyLife99 0
bfsd42 20

Do you usually rofl when something is kinda funny? I don't wanna know what happens if something is very funny.