By chase - 25/01/2013 00:54 - New Zealand - Auckland

Spicy
Today, feeling lonely after my recent breakup, I put on my nicest clothes and went out clubbing with a few friends. I brought a guy back to my place, and we got intimate. It was going well, until he took off my push-up bra, then panicked and drunkenly asked, "Where'd they go?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 198
You deserved it 53 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because obviously the best way to feel better about your loneliness is casual sex.

It's cause you deceived him with lies! Lies!

Comments

TheManager 6

Could have been worse, he could have murdered you.

serves you right for being a liar. it's on to have 'small' boobs, and you shouldn't lie about it. lots of men prefer it that way actually.

Hey wait a min those rnt that big YOUR A PHONIE A GREAT BIG PhONEY HEY EVERyONE THIS GIRLS A GREAT BIG PHONE

Sinamoi 18

Amazing how you managed to spell "phony" three different ways, and yet none of them were right.

15: So she's a phone now? HEY EVERYONE, OP IS NOT HUMAN BUT A COMMUNICATION DEVICE.

61- I first read that as 'NOT A HUMAN BUT A CONTRACEPTION DEVICE'. Dysfunctional brain...

yzzami 17

People don't get his reference

Yongchi 11

You deserved it for whoring yourself out there with a random guy... And just after a recent breakup. And also, you should respect yourself more than that. Don't just go around giving out your most prized cake to strangers, you never know what they could do to it... Ravage it with some STD or anything.

Thats what you get for false advertising! Be happy with what you have. Dont fake it.

If guys say they love ALL boobies no matter what their "size" why do they care about padded bras being considered false advertising?

Because the whole lying and over-exaggerating about certain parts of the body thing is our job. We can't let what little we have left be taken so easily.

19- Probably because not all guys are alike. Have you actually come across multiple guys who say they love boobs of any size, but then throw a bitch fit about "false advertising" later? I doubt it.

People don't know when something is a joke anymore. Oh the pains of trying to deliver sarcasm through text. EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking to me, before you changed the comment number you were replying to. This site needs a better way to specify what comments are replies to others, like multiple indentations for a reply to a reply or something.

Many padded bras and chicken cutlet insert thingies are ridiculous- just a more expensive way to stuff your bra. Lame. But some tops and dresses require certain undergarments for shaping purposes. Think of the underwear people wore as recently as the first half of the twentieth century. Not exactly revealing. Sometimes tailoring isn't an option, and the right bra can make a huge difference when it comes to filling out your fab threads.

#24 Not personally. I've only been with one guy and he doesn't mind my lightly padded bras.:P I know not all guys think the same. I was just wondering about the ones that think like #35. I'm sure there are a few more.

I love boobs of all sizes. I don't care what size I thought they were, as long as the bra comes off and there are still boobies there, I'm ecstatic.

Maybe because it's lying? I think I'd rather be with someone who had an aspect of them that was like 5/10 than someone who's was 6/10 but they lied and told me it was 9/10. Deception isn't nice. It also shows that you're not happy with yourself and lack of confidence isn't that sexy either.

You do sometimes have to wear shaping undergarments to pull off clothes - push-up bras included. Half of the stars on the red carpet at the Oscars are wearing Spanx under those dresses. Some things get hiked up, others get sucked in, and that's the only way to pull off certain things. If I didn't wear shape wear under my favourite dress, I'd have this weird line around my hips that would be completely visible in silhouette. I wear push-up bras (not padded) under tank tops with built in bras to minimize my breasts because I'm an E cup. So they get bigger when the bra comes off. Is this false advertising? Or is that acceptable because they're BIGGER than 'advertised' instead of smaller? If I didn't wear this bra/tank top combo, I'd be stuck wearing nothing but oversized men's t-shirts, too-large hoodies, and hockey jerseys. Anything else and it'd look like my boobs were busting out. So should I just not wear clothes that look good because I have to minimize my chest to fit into them?

#98, then by your definition, most women are liars because of makeup...

114- Well yes. By definition, it WOULD be considered false advertising.

98, I stopped taking you seriously when you started rating things out of 10. And your logic is ridiculous. To remain consistent you'd have to see heels, make-up and anything else that alters a person's appearance as 'false advertising'. There are incredibly few people (especially women) who are genuinely 100% natural and un'enhanced'. Even 'natural beauty' seems to be defined as natural-looking make-up lately.

Imhere4fml 24

They're just the side show. The main attraction is down here.

_Burnett89 9

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone you shouldn't under false pretenses tho