By Nelga - 03/04/2016 04:37 - Islamic Republic of Iran - Gostar

Today, faced with the problem of my children fighting over which one of them was going to sit in the middle in the car’s back seat, I suggested that they take turns. Now, they’re fighting about who got to sit there the longest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 686
You deserved it 91

Top comments

I faced a similar problem with my nonexistent children. The trick was to play polka music and work out a sort of musical chairs system whereby every 16 bars, they'd swap seats. If you get good enough at veering crazily all over the road, you can sometimes shuffle their positions yourself.

Lovers gonna love, haters gonna hate, children gonna argue with each other over insignificant crap as a means of asserting dominance.

Comments

Kids fight over insignificant things. This is one of those times where YOU MAKE THE RULES. Tell them how long they get to sit there and when to trade off and if one of them have a problem with that system then they don't get to sit there at all.

metalcrazed 21

Well,you're muslim so of course they are terrible little assholes. All your fault really.

Being the youngest child of 3, I would always dread sitting in the middle during trips when I was a child.

lol I had a similar problem with my niece and nephew 2 yrs ago. They were complaining on which one was going to sit in the front seat and I told them "relax, you guys act like you're going to be sitting front row on a carnival ride, we're only going to walmart" lol

Wow...that was the opposite issue for my siblings and I. My parents eventually made my younger sibling sit in the middle because he was the smallest.

Who wants to sit in the middle?? Squished, less bum space, more elbows? No thanks!

make it to where neither of them can sit in the middle