By Anonymous - 25/08/2016 03:50 - United States - Fishers

Today, eight tornados hit the town where I live. The only person who tried to get a hold of me and see if I was OK was my World of Warcraft guild leader after I didn't show up to raid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 522
You deserved it 1 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps your local friends and neighbors had more pressing duties to get to, like their own families and their own lives to sort out before they could get around to seeing that you were ok.

Comments

Like a couple others have said, did you try to reach out to any of them to make sure they were ok? Plus, there was EIGHT tornados, you weren't they only one affected; for all you knew one of your friends houses could've been destroyed and they were trying to pick up whatever belongings survived.

I live in Indiana and there was absolutely no local coverage of what happened in Kokomo where I live.

Same here. Only way I knew was internet. I love in southern Indiana.

I love in the northern And southern regions.

Only thing I heard was tornado warning in the area of Kokomo on the radio. There was no mention of a number or anything like that.

The whole town was out of power until early Friday morning and Indy had one on the north side so the news was focused on that.

Southwestern Hoosier here. I don't know you personally OP, and therefore couldn't contact you, but I've been thinking about all of you up there. I know that kind of weather isn't as common in the central region as it is down here in the boot toe, and eight funnels in one day is a lot. It sounds like you're safe, which is good, and I hope your loved ones are as well. Hope you haven't suffered too much damage. It's probably not much consolation but we are definitely thinking of you guys down here!

Well it's nice that a person who you know through a video game is caring about your well-being

This will be me in the future. It'll be a whirlwind for sure.

Yeah I heard. Man this stuff is really scary I live in Michigan and I thought it might reach up here. I hope you're ok OP.

God Bless the guy! A good guild master is someone who cares about his guild mates! glad you're ok though op!

Hahaha I'm sorry but this is funny because I would be in the same position