By sicktomystomach - 02/05/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, during lunch at school, a wave of nausea came over me. I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time. As I was throwing up, I set off the toilet's automatic flush and my vomit came flying back into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 694
You deserved it 5 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acid_fml 0

>.< I would have puked more!

@4 and 8, a lot of these take a couple days to get through the screening. @ OP, if the toilet was flushing how could it spray back up? usually when you flush the stuff goes down not up....

Comments

"Today" doesn't necessarily mean TODAY you beautiful minds. It's added automatically. *sigh* This is right up there with "how are you typing this then?". Dur dur durrr *palm slap*

123_asdfghjkl 0

I've never used a toilet that powerful...but i guess MAYBE it's possible.

chasing_adalia 0

10: I live in fear of those automatic toilets - the high powered flush is what allows some of the water (etc) to go flying.

McCannCanTriple 0

I hate those automatic flushing toilets as well as those automatic sinks.

I hate automatic toilets.. and sinks. The automatic sinks at my school don't work. You have to have your hands BEFORE The faucet, not under it, for them to work.

laurisshnazzy 0

My school has automatic flushing toilets; I never use them. They scare me. This is why.

Wait, a school has automatics toilets? Impressive. In my high school a few years back only half of the toilets even worked at all. NYC, you know.

panda_rectum 0

When i was little, i used to get horrible migraines that made me throw up. i used to leave trails of barf leading to the toilet, and i even accidentally blew chunks on my friends new backpack lmao