By thwack - 24/05/2012 18:26 - United States

Today, during a workplace safety exercise at work, I managed to cut off the tip of my thumb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 084
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who has 1 and 3/4 a thumb and just ruined the safety demonstration? *points to himself* this guy.

Well now you know what NOT to do :-)

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Wonder how your co-workers reacted... well, better the tip than the whole thumb.

CaramelMacchiato 13

The curiousity is killing me. What's your pro pic? :-O

mhopper 13

35, it looks like someone's tongue covered in coffee/chocolate?

It looks like poo poo on a tongue.

We're you the "what not to do" example

AJRand 14

Spreading butter on his toast. We all know how slippery that butter is.

'And THIS, ladies and gents, is what NOT to do....'

KingDingALing 9

At least you didn't cut off the tip of..."something else".

KingDingALing 9

Perhaps I wasn't being specific enough. I was talking about the head of his pe- I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT.

His...pectoral majors? His pencil? His pen? His penis-shaped lollipop?

Trisha_aus 15

Penis shaped lollipops eh...the things kids suck on nowadays..

Did it by any chance end up inside some Wendy's Chili? I hope so, because trying to eat around this thumb piece is difficult.

Hiphuray4peas 27

I think the real question should be... what kind of work does OP do?

I think the real question should be: Does OP have a car? ..because I don't think she'll be hitchhiking anytime soon.

Hiphuray4peas 27

I would thumb you down... But then people wouldn't be able to see how smart you are.

Now thats the pot calling the kettle black!

43 - If comments were buried, you can click on them to reveal it.

Well, with all the "smart" talk I wouldn't be surprised if some people couldn't figure that out. ^^

shawnaishere 14

That is a good way to show how safety is not as simple as people think.