By SwimminginSweat - 27/02/2012 05:12 - United States

Today, during a slow dance, my date wrapped his arms around my waist. Right as I touched his neck he says, "Sorry, I'm slightly sweaty." He wasn't lying. For the longest two minutes of my life I was swimming in his sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 170
You deserved it 4 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

puppypuncher 5

That probably means he likes you so much that you make him nervous. I'd be flattered, but

Comments

Devin91 20

You must really like him besides that whole sweat thing.

At least he didn't say, "Oooh baby I'm so wet for you".

jerseyboy732 16

that's what she's supposed to say to him

He was probably just nervous, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you didn't say anything to shatter his ego, and just washed your hands afterwards.

It's possible to get certain diseases and/or infections via skin-to-skin contact when profuse sweating is involved. I suggest a snorkle and wetsuit for next time.

LoveMay 10

Or it's just being polite. No one is going to saw 'ew disgusting to their date just because of sweat, or any reason for that matter.

wolflove225 10

Get over it people sweat if you didn't want to get his sweat on you, you should have put your arms down to his shoulders.

Yes, people sweat. But it's possible that OP wasn't expecting to experience Niagara Falls flowing from this guy's neck.

Sweat is disgusting? It may be a little repelling, but is in no way disgusting. It's completely natural and without it your body would overheat. I guess I'm more surprised that this is coming from a guy. But yeah, you get the point.

ss_20_xx 14

I feel bad for the guy who is made fun of for liking you so much.

don't sweat it! he probably really liked you :)

hapetreefriend 1

Ahhh I see what you did there

You sure? That was an awfully obscure reference.

I love your profile pic, reminds me of my grandparents horse!