By anonymous - 05/02/2014 02:48 - United States

Today, due to the dry weather, my nose became dry and began to bleed so I plugged it with toilet paper and went about my business. Forgetting about it, I later went out to smoke a cigarette. Not paying attention, I lit the toilet paper on fire as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 921
You deserved it 45 085

Same thing different taste

Comments

You should quit smoking, not because it's bad for your health because you're not very good at it.

Lol I'm going to use that one for this girl who pretends to smoke because she wants to seem tough

Please tell us someone got that on video and put it on YouTube.

Now do you honestly think someone was there filming him smoking

kakakarotcake 17

That's why you switch to e cigs. All the stuff you like with out the fire and smelly clothes and breath.

Coeliacchic93 21

e cigs aren't that.great either. if you don't want the crap from smoking just don't. there are so many ways to get help to quit

kakakarotcake 17

and e cigs is one of the ways to quit. I rarely use it now

I'm a smoker and i can tell you withdrawal symptoms are all in the person's head if I'm out I'm out I just don't want to quit...It's an oral fixation

Withdawl symptoms being in the person's mind is common knowledge.

E cigs actually rock, and they are helping me quit. Nothing else has worked for me so far, and I really wish people would stop ragging on them before we end up with even more restrictions. The only thing wrong with them is that they've given people who feel the need to control others every move another thing to complain about. The only ingredient in e-liquid that non smokers don't ingest daily from eating and drinking is nicotine. There is no logical reason to have a problem with electronic cigarettes.

Chemical dependencies and withdrawal from those dependencies are not "all in your head." It's literally the chemicals in your brain and body reacting and actually making you sick.

I can't believe you just said smh on FML. This isn't twitter.

I wasn't aware that you could usually see the inside of your own nose. You should get that checked out, because I don't think that's normal.

did you panic and slap at the fire to extinguish it causing your nose to start bleeding again?

perdix 29

See?!?! I told you smoking was dangerous! It causes lung and mouth cancer, emphysema and now, nose fires! On the plus side, you won't have to trim your nose hairs for a few weeks :)

Ah yes, time to kick back and enjoy that burn of smoke in your nose... Wait.

@26 'smh' is definitely not a twitter thing...

#35 It's definitely a twitter thing. Where have you been?