By whatgoesaround - 15/08/2009 18:51 - United States

Today, being a big believer in karma, I found it fitting that a girl that was always a bitch to me in high school is now fat and ugly. After sending one of her recent pictures with a mean caption to a few of my friends, I tripped and sprained my wrist falling up the stairs. Karma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 544
You deserved it 56 381

Same thing different taste

Comments

Just pure YDI for falling UP the stairs moronically enough to actually cause damage. I mean, WTF? Do you bound up the stairs or something?

You deserved it for believing in karma ...

livelovelife01 0

Haha, yeahhhh that really sucks. But hey, your wrist will get better while she'll stay fat forever! (or at least for a while) ;]

YDI for your shitty, watered-down belief of what karma is.

Being a big believer in karma, one would think you knew what karma is and what karma isn't. Karma has nothing to do with consequences of what you just did. Karma decides what you reincarnate as (And it only applies if you're hindu).

Thanks for straightening everybody out. Karma isn't payback during your current life. How do you fall UP stairs? Who the **** are you? M. C. Escher?!

They tipped on there pants or a step, falling down stairs is harder then falling up them

RESTAREA 0

Haha, M.C. Escher. I enjoyed that comment :3 Falling up stairs really does sound stupid, even though it is just a shortened way to say "tripped forward while walking up the stairs". Still, I do that a lot more than fall down stairs >> And, yes, OP should get a real understanding of what Karma is and prepare to be a sloth in the next life if she actually believes in it. If I could, I would stamp with FML with a big red stamp that said "BELIEFS FAIL"

Jazzywrites007 2

Going up the stairs and coming down the stairs and Going up the stairs and coming down the stairs And going up the sideways stairs... =) Ten Bucks to whomever tells me where that's from...

GAHHH I recognize the sideways stairs reference... but I can't put a name to what it's from! I'm lame. and my brain cheated me out of ten bucks. Lame. FML. (not rly)

That would be Family Guy. Shall I send along my paypal info now?

Family Guy, "Brian goes back to college." Stewie buys a poster in the campus bookstore. Shall I send along my paypal info now?

No such thing as Karma. No such thing as bad or good luck, and you only sprained your wrist? awwww Princess.

Why does it confuse everyone SO much when talking about falling up stairs? It's not that hard of a concept to understand. The person was walking up a flight of stairs, tripped, and fell forward. Why is that so hard?!

Sneaky_Lady 0

Exactly. Unfortunately, I manage to do that a lot :(

Because you fall down it. Even if you're walking up the stairs, you fall down.

Would it make more sense to say I fell while trying to go up some stairs?

monnanon 13

no you fall up. If you trip on the stairs on the way up more often than not you land higher up then where you started

I like it when people say they fell up the stairs, I do regularly, but it just makes me think of someone falling down the stairs being rewinded.

For those that believe in karma; Josef Mengele a nazi "doctor" who experimented on Jewish children without anesthetics, which killed alot of them, died of old age. Yep, never caught, he, a man who personally made alot of children suffer for his own mad cravings, lived out his life untill the end. Karma ? Children are dying in africa, what did they do to deserve that ? Why does a child born in europe get free health care and a child in africa has to fight for water ? Is karma racist or nonexistant ? I seriously hope it is the latter.

What. Karma still only has something to do with what you reincarnate as if you're a hindu. So technically from your example, africans probably raped kids or something in their previous lives, while Europeans gave donuts to moths and stuff.

Ohhh, I am adding that to my to-do list: 9. Give doughnuts to moths so I can be reincarnated as royalty.

Mooby522 0

I do not think it is karma. Just bad timing...