By kiki - 24/02/2010 05:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, before my date came to pick me up, I put tissues under my arms so I wouldn't leave wet marks. I forgot to remove them, and when we got physical, they fell out, looking like I'd stuffed my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 418
You deserved it 33 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awuh_man 0

that's not cool. to any of the posters above me. I see where she's coming from, I have over active sweat glands, and when I get nervous, I sweat a lot. it sucks having to pick clothes based on how much sweat will show. and I've tried everything, prescription deodorant, sweat pads, so don't be so rude and inconsiderate.

#18.. she probably DOES wear deodorant/antiperspirant as well.. but she might still sweat through that. SO.. she puts tissue under her pits to soak up any sweat she produces before she goes out... so she's not already sweaty when she leaves. just because she does that with the tissue doesn't mean she doesn't wear any deodorant you know.. geeeeeez.

Comments

You could have saved it by saying "Ohh, that wine has gone straight to my head. I'm just 2 sheets to the wind right now"

Stueyy 0

probably for the best, he wouldn't want a girl that sweats that much anyways.

bubuchi3 0

how could u not have felt the tissues in there, though?! unless ur sweat dissolved it all, but then they fell out so i guess that didn't happen.

well I'd rather have him think that then what the tissue actually was for

purplemnm 9

let's get physical, physical. let's get physical!

I love when my dates get physical, too. I normally make sure to take my date to the top of a long set of stairs, scream, "Why doesn't mommy love me anymore?" and push her down those stairs. For an added bonus, I sometimes bring a Slinky to see if it can make it to the bottom of the stairs faster than my falling date.

well, that's not what she said, although she didn't tell me that until after she recovered from her coma...

perdix 29

Thank you, revcanon, I'm getting a bit annoyed at all of the people who mentioned deodorant because that just covers up the smells related to sweat -- it does nothing to stop or reduce profuse sweating. You finally suggested the correct product to the OP, most of which are combined with deodorants although there might be some unscented anti-perspirants. Now I can stop grinding my teeth and think of funny comments (funny to me, at least.)

you know who else needed a good antiperspirant. if you know what I mean...

perdix 29

No, I dont. Do you mean me? How did you find out about my Schwedde Balls? Those socks were in there to keep them dry and for not other reason!

Well, I understand the use of socks, regardless your reason for using them. I tend to stuff my dead cat with socks for "warming purposes," as well.

Oh, I got my wife a pair of Scwedde Balls for our wedding presents to eachother. Of course it was a busy day and she didn't get to try them out until that night. She's gotten quite adept at handling them, as you can imagine. They keep her hands arthritis-free and massage all the pressure points in her palms. Honestly, it just makes me so happy to watch her play with those Scwedde Balls. Probably the most selfless gift I've ever given.

I love the taste of Schweddy balls, but I hate that they're often too big to fit in my mouth.

perdix 29

The way to handle that is to lick them a lot until the cream filling is released. At that point, they shrink down to a managable size and you can really chomp down on them!

Antiperspirant doesn't always work though... I have this problem and it is the most embarrassing thing. But, not even clinical strength antiperspirant can stop it sometimes. ESPECIALLY when nervous.

If your boobs look the same out of your top as well as in I fail to see the problem. He'd notice if your boobs looked smaller. Believe me, he'll have been looking.

Sexy AND classy. You sure know how to turn a guy on!

Try Certain-Dri (walmart, CVS, etc.) or you can get a script from your doc for Drysol. Put it on before bed and no unusual sweating during the day. Works wonders b/c I have the same issue.