By staringisrude - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, at work, I was putting away clothes in the Men's department, when a guy came and started shopping in the aisle in front of me. He kept staring at me non-stop. Getting fed up, I said "What are you staring at?" Turns out he was wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 288
You deserved it 64 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nikkiandyou 0

hmmm, was the person like bald or osmething, or have like scalp wrinkles that made it look likes lips? funny....but like...so weird..i dont get how you could have mistaken it

Comments

Maxaddicted 3

Lol at 17. He must have had a very hairy face...

fckaduck 0

Are you ******* serious? Did you think it was Chewbacca? P.s. - people typically have faces. Just sayin. Oh, and, while you're at work it's probably best not to say "what the **** are you staring at?" Not a good way to keep a job.

21, she said "what are you staring at?" No '****' there.

blah123blah 0

Maybe if people around here read... You would notice he wasshopping in the other aisle, could this 2 faced man possibly be short, bald, and sence he was in the other aisle, it's posible that only the top half of his head was visable? Then again though you would think that his glasses would be upside down if the man had happened to pull them straight up off his face. Who knows, I have seen people like this. I've even seen one bald guy do this, and he had a crease in his head that looked like a smile, althought I knew it wasn't the mans face because I am not mentally challenged, I found it rather kind of funny... I find this kind of sad...

Wouldn't you be able to notice the ears though?

littlebluepill 1

Actually, it doesn't say anything about the next aisle, it says he was 'shopping in the aisle in front of her' which would mean that he was in the same aisle. OP is a moron for not noticing.

You swore at a customer? For looking at you? Seriously? I hope he reported you to your manager and you lost your job.

Not only that, but if he WAS staring at you, it's possible he needed something. So why wouldn't you ask, "Is there something I could help you with," instead of freaking out. You really are a retard.

OP did not mention swearing, and it was a genuine, harmless mistake. You, sir, are a little too harsh.

ummm what about the nose, mouth an most likely hair....you are eather very special or its fake

Walt_1990 3

LOL..must have been a WTF moment.

Why would someone wear their sunglasses on the back of their head anyway? I've certainly never seen anyone do that.

de_fenestration 0

Really? I see guys with their sunglasses on the back of their head all the time. It's pretty common, at least where I live.

SarahStarzz 0

27 it's very common i dnk where u live but where I am it's common :)

didnt u find it weird that he had no face?

celenabee 0

how could you have mistaken that? wtf totally agree with #23