By mikeissad - 11/08/2012 19:37 - United States - Port Saint Lucie

Today, at work, I was forced to nod and smile as a pregnant, fifteen-year-old, brain-dead Jersey Shore wannabe cussed me out for being rude by using words from a "foreign language" during our conversation. I used the word "pretentious." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 297
You deserved it 2 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I swear, she needs some sense knocked into her. Her parents must be so proud.

What she needs is an abortion... Can you imagine a child raised by someone who thinks "pretentious" is a foreign word? It scares me to think of what the outcome will be.

Laurenlou 24

222- Adoption would be the better option. The baby definitely should not be raised by a silly teen who obviously knows nothing. But that doesn't mean that the baby has to die.

230 depending on how many weeks pregnant she is the baby may not be alive yet (I think the cut off is 3 weeks but I'm not 100% on that) so abortion may still be an option

Threnody666 19

It sucks that we have to rely on these brain dead morons to run our futures. The world should just end to put us all out of our misery.

mrnuleef 7

You two sound like those kind of villains that want to save the world by destroying everything in it. Noah's ark style. The sad thing is its not that villainous the way things are going in the world now... *sigh*

It's alright, I know many smart, talented students around my age. Don't give up hope yet.

mrnuleef 7

Thank you for that renewal of faith. I reset the timer on the bomb i sent to the core of the earth. Its my back up just in case another jersey shore cast member reproduces.

Wow I hate people like the girl in OP's FML, and I hate people who think all of our generation is like that even more. Some of us have brains, you know. *waits for comment to get buried*

It's hard to ignore the fact that the new generation is slowly descending into the depths of hell, dragging all of us along with them.

moonfal 21

Not all teens are like that. But, I have lost faith in the kids of my age. It's quite sad really.

Not every teen is like that. I'm 14, going on 15, and I actually give a damn. I don't "party", smoke weed, have sex, or drink, and I bust my humps to do well in school. In fact, I'm studying to be an engineer. So you CAN have faith in humanity knowing that there are lots of us wanting to be successful in life.

268- I am the same way, yet I am nineteen going on to twenty, I would rather curl up with a cup of tea and read than go out and party. I work a part time job and I'm going to college to be a therapist. My suggestion to you is to work hard in school, but don't let it overwhelm you, the last year of high school is easy, and it's one of the best feelings when you walk across that stage and people are cheering for you.

A "facepalm" would be appropriate at this time.

your picture had me in fits of laughter when I'm supposed to be asleep omg lol sorry

I suppose the movie Idiocracy might not be too wrong about our race's future...

Everclear92 2
BeaterOfTheDrums 15

That was quite pretentious of you to say that to her.

Dear god 0.0 I hate what people my age are coming too.. It's like a Jersey Shore zombie invasion.

Better idea. We grab our rifles and hunt down the brainless ones. Then, instead of ensuring we are remembered, we're making sure they are forgotten.

You're not the only one. But if some of us are weeping for our generation it has to mean we aren't all that bad, an we seem to be quit a thew weeping. I have a little hope.

People like her don't need to breed. They're destroying the world.

mizteri 1

Just ignore the lower life form. You did well.