By ihatemyjob - 12/09/2010 07:23 - Canada

Today, at work, an elderly lady came up to the cash register with a flyer in her hand, and asked if we had a certain item. I told her we did not have any left, and we would be getting more next week and if she wanted, I could give her a rain check. She hit me in the face with her purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 168
You deserved it 2 774

Same thing different taste

Comments

****. What has the world come to? No respect. And it doesn't matter if it's because she's old that's nit an excuse.

As1LayDying 4

I woulda told her to go **** herself. mean old bitch

LifeIsAPain_fml 0

Oh my fukin gosh ur prof pic scary as *** dam

Caliskaterboy213 0
eat_this_buddie 5
FFML_314 11

What was the item? If it were something like, Depends or Poli-Grip, I understand! :P

perdix 29

Or maybe it was something even more stereotypical of elderly women, like a turbocharged vibrator. Try getting Grandma one this Xmas -- she'll bequeath you everything in her will ;)

FFML_314 11

Life as I know it, just got a whole lot better. I somehow feel I should leave this conversation, before things get out of control! Besides, people are starting to get the wrong impression. Mainly because they're creeps. :P *Waves at creeper*

perdix 29

Back in the olden days, "rain check" was slang for what is now called a "Golden Shower." She got pissed off because she didn't want to get pissed on.

FFML_314 11

I can't seem to think of a single reason why, someone would /not/ want to get pissed on.

perdix 29

Until ten seconds ago, I never thought I'd want to piss on anyone. Suddenly, I think change is a good thing...

FFML_314 11

I think you'll find that it's quite enjoyable. Some people just don't try new things.

FFML_314 11

How do I even respond to you? You're supposed to piss on your woman. You men! Learn to mark you territory! If you don't piss on us, someone else will. Man, this conversation is weird. Even for me and you all know...I'm ******* weird!

FFML_314 11

I 'baaaa' like a sheep! I also prefer to be in a barn. Have you ever heard of a position called 'The Swan' ?

FFML_314 11

You're wrong. It's a position I invented. It's done while in a fountain. The woman has to place one leg to the sk....OK, this isn't appropriate. You're enabling the creepers!

perdix 29

Aiieee! Don't stop! The creepers are just getting warmed up! Er, I mean, I think THEY are.

sourgirl101 28

Yep don't be shy.... *taking notes (:

FFML_314 11

LOL! Perdix, they ARE warmed up. I shouldn't be saying anything. I'm a bit of a creep myself. Taking notes? Sourgirl, you dirty, dirty girl! This conversation is...well..it's...odd.

sourgirl101 28

How can I be dirty when I'm in a fountain? That's a built in shower.

FFML_314 11

Look at you! Doin 'The Swan' I like it!

sourgirl101 28

So if I sing in this fountain/shower will I be doing my Swan song? Hell! Why are the lights going dark?

*ding dong* Pizza's he-- Heyo! Do you ladies need a hand? *wiggles eyebrows and mustache*

FFML_314 11

No, but I could really use your foot!

perdix 29

I've seen your picture before, Irish, and I didn't detect a 'stache.

That was taken before the hormone therapy kicked in, perdix. ;)

old people think they can do whatever they want.

kenjiisown 1

Yeah, it's absolute bullshit. I would love to hit her back but I would be afraid it would cost me my job.

Thats assault. The elderly can't do anything they want.