By Anonymous - 09/11/2010 11:34 - Sweden

Today, at work, after a visit to the bathroom, the lock broke in my hand and the door was jammed. I called the janitor on my cellphone and told him about the situation. He told me to fill out a complaint and leave it in his post box. He then hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 278
You deserved it 2 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In this situation, despite the cockroaches and germs, you climb over or under.

Comments

Do you see why he is a janiter now OP? :-)

Janitor* oops :-) In Aus. we call them cleaners.

KarinaLizeth18 5

Thankyou for defending my honour Marinus. We Aussies need to stick together! :-) people are ******** on me for my pic so i think a change is needed soon!

Aren't regular bathrooms at like companies or work places like stalls? Why didn't you just crawl under?

Because there's still usually an actual bathroom door, which I think is what got jammed. A stall really wouldn't have been that big of a deal.

Any particular reasons why you have the janitors number on your phone? FYL for asking him for his number one drunken work Christmas party!

Maybe he's good with his... Ew... Nevermind, that just sounds like a cheap porno.

40: That would most certainly cause a yeast infection. OP, do you feel itchy? Maybe you should go to the doctor.

Maybe a yeast infection with a side of crabs.

As a marylander, I usually would say to make crab cakes but that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I hope you don't think of that every time you put a delectable crab cake into your mouth from now on.

RedPillSucks 31

Some rest rooms have the cleaning crews phone number posted so people can call if there are problems. OP should have specifically told them that he was locked inside the bathroom. Perhaps he should have been a bit dramatic about it "I've got to take my life saving medication", blah blah....

Or he could have acted crazy and started screaming and saying, "the monsters are going to get me!!!" That would attract someone's attention. But that would be a smidge drastic...

Pff, janitors have busy schedules too. It's not all about you. So selfish.... hahah

saltycookies 5

climb under or kick the door open next time

If she was just locked in a stall and not in a bathroom in general I don't think this would be an fml, as a stall can still be pulled or pushed open despite the lock breaking off. If this is a stall than OP is a prissy girl afraid of getting her hands dirty so she deserves it.

Oh wait, not a prissy girl, a prissy boy. That backs up my argument that they probably weren't in a stall though.