By Anonymous - 15/11/2010 20:32 - United States

Today, at work, a little boy shyly told his mom he thought I was cute. I smiled at him as she looked me up and down and said to him, "Eww, honey. No, you do not!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 829
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to the mother. Anyone that would loudly proclaim something that rude isn't worth your time. Just remember the little boy's sweet compliment!

That's because she's a girl OP. Don't get all butt hurt because a woman didn't find you cute. There's more fish in the sea. LOL JK Theres an oil spill.

Comments

This isn't really an FML. This is more of just some stupid bitch probably jealous of the OP because her son thinks that someone is pretty when he probably never said that to his mom, so don't feel bad just because a stupid bitch thinks your ugly when you probably aren't.

That's because she's a girl OP. Don't get all butt hurt because a woman didn't find you cute. There's more fish in the sea. LOL JK Theres an oil spill.

OHHHHHH! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Who died in an oil spill 'cause of BP? Spongebob Squarepants! If drowning in oil be something you wish! Spongebob Squarepants! And float on the water with other dead fish! Spongebob Squarepants! Spongebob Squarepants! Spongeeyybob Squarepants!!!!!!! Do do do do do do do do do do!

You should have kidnapped her son, that would have shown her.

mintcar 9

Aw, don't worry about her disgusting and rude remark. The only opinion that matters is yours. I really hate it when people stoop low enough to insult the looks of others. Rude much?

smokeymcpottt 3
afroninjashuffle 0

she was probably mad that her son never said that about her

Xavi89 0

what's up undercover brother!!

Ahh, don't worry. Mom's are bitches; try meeting mine. I kid I kid. But seriously... mom's are bitches.

sounds like something ray William Johnson would say

Aye, he use to be my idol. ******* youtube guys these days.

ArielTheMermaid 17

63 your comment is so true. I can practically hear him saying that

CoachLlama 5

Maybe the mom was freaked out because her boy is attracted to real women, and that was her clumsy way of trying to control the inevitable.

nocanhaz 4

coach knows how to make the ladies feel gooood