By I hate my job - 08/06/2013 22:20 - United States

Today, at work, a customer came in and ordered a "Butterbeer Frappuccino." When I said we serve no such thing, she yelled at me for "lying" to her, saying she knew about our "secret menu." She ended up complaining to my manager and demanded that he fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 907
You deserved it 4 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll take a polyjuice potion and a blueberry muffin.

You're such a muggle. The secret menu is only visible to wizards and witches.

Comments

Wizardo 33

Sounds like she solemnly swore she was up to no good, hopefully your manager had enough sense to expelliarmus her from the premises and ended the Cruciatus curse placed upon you.

Shut your mouth #51 you're not even a real cat!

I'll have a Cararum Latte as well please, along with a chocolate lax muffin.

Well I think she works with the other crazy aka alex jones so you better come clean.

They only sell it at the hog's head location... Stupid mud bloods

I thought Butterbeer was at the Three Broomsticks.

Blacksabbath211 9

It's at both, as any decent potterhead should know :P

Not everyone can know about the secret menu... not even... you!

she's just an irrelevant muggle. give her poison and hide all the bezoars

RemyX1 7

___[]___ [ [POLICE] Lol those things are good I flew the Tardis to a nice little shack the had them they were good. [ |[#][#]|] [|[ ][o]|] [ [ |[ ][ ]|] [ |[ ][ ]| --------

Last week my co worker asked me to get her a Butterbeer Frappuchino. I told her it doesn't exist and she started babbling about the secret menu. She then gave me the recipe.

It's not a secret menu, it's a shit people make up menu. You can make anything with whatever syrups they offer. It's called a custom drink, not a secret menu. But you will get charged for each thing you add.

There is a website that has a secret menu for Starbucks...

The most common 'secret menu' that's going around incorrectly spelled Frappuccino in its first item(Biscotti Frapuccino). That should be a dead giveaway.