By wrongman - 14/02/2018 19:00

Today, at the public pool, my boyfriend dived from one side to the other. I jumped in to reward him underwater, kissing him everywhere and grabbing his crotch, until I noticed his shorts were different. I surfaced to see that my boyfriend was still far away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 607
You deserved it 7 694

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are disgusting. It's a public pool, meaning there are possibly children around and you do that kind of shit. I hope you were banned from the pool.

Comments

Was it a wet dream for the guy you kissed?

All this time I've been afraid of sharks in my pools when I should have been worried about dogs.

*woof woof* Better send in Animal Control

Taco The Dank 27

This comment is severely underappreciated.

As a comment on society, if the genders were reversed, you might have been in serious trouble...but yay equality.

she probably could have gotten in trouble for this if the victim decided to do something about it.

So that was you?!? Thanks - most action I’ve gotten in a while!

bass_ftp 12

On the upside, it seems you're a woman, so you won't become a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

Screw off with that double standards crap. I hope the poor guy presses charges of sexual assault and she is found guilty and made to be registered as a sexual offender.

thumb.twiddle 6

my bf did this to my roommate once. my r/m was bent over and the bf came around and slid his hands WOOP right up his ballsack from behind and WHOAAA it was NOT me hahahah

5th_point_of_contact 8

I don’t understand why people are so upset about it being a public pool. Lighten up or do y’all get this riled anytime people show affection in public. It’s not like she dropped trow and inspected him.

very funny - lucky me it's not my man you kissed everywhere ahahah

Honeeyy it was an accident. I didn't know it was some other guy I was blowin underwater.

Today... my girlfriend broke up with me because she saw me with another girl kissing me all over and grabbing my crotch underwater. She won’t believe that I don’t even know the girl.