By smartgirl - 01/05/2009 23:48 - Canada

Today, at the awards ceremony at my school, I ended up winning the top achievement award in my grade. The principal spent at least ten minutes talking about my success to the audience, the whole time referring to me as a "he" as I stood right next to him. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 543
You deserved it 5 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you need a different haircut and start praying for them boobs to pop up.

fretforyerlatte 0

and no one bothered to correct him either? that's harsh.

Comments

krisFrAnHeehar 0

men are not superior at all. Unless you mean superior in being conceited condescending assholes and pricks who think with their dicks and think they're "the best" like you do. Sorry that's a run-on sentence.

ydi for likely having short hair, get girl-like hair and you wont have that problem.

#13 I object to that statement, short hair does not AUTOMATICALLY equal boy hair, although if the cut isn't right, you can really run into that problem; it's just like when boys grow out their hair and it hangs in their face. And OP, I honestly have no idea why he'd do that, considering your name would be called when you were announced as the winner, right? Of course, it could be a unisex name, like Toni or Jordan or Avery…

yeah but if its long enough then there's a very small chance they'll think your a guy

tiltwrestler 0

#2 is right. It's not that hard to look like a girl. I understand school is very important, as it's the main thing I focus on, along with sports. But just because you work hard in school doesn't mean it's OK for you to have short hair, look really ugly, not take care of yourself, and look like a man... and then somehow expect people to magically know what gender you are. You wanna be a woman? Earn that title. The same thing goes for p*ssy men who act like little girls- they're not men until they act like it. =========== And #12 is partially right. Men as a WHOLE aren't superior. However, women and men both have things they individually are superior at. Women are more superior at emotional thoughts, maternal instincts, and compassion; men are superior at physical stuff, at pure intellectual stuff, fighting, etc. As much as #12 (and many feminists) would hate to admit it.... men aren't SUPERIOR, but NO, MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT CLONES! WE HAVE NATURALLY-BORN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN US! Women are good at some things, men are good at some things! We're not exactly alike! And if this is "sexist" to say, well then I'm a sexist. Because if that is all sexist means (that there are inherent differences in the sexes), well, than I am proud of that definition.

AntiChrist7 0

or you look like a bloke, which means you're ugly. (brains above beauty, i agree, but no beauty at all, no way) or you have the name of a boy, like brian (in that case also a no) or your principal is vry stupid, which leads me to questioning your school, it can't be difficult to be the best in a school run by a retard

Grow your hair longer. Then they'll at least think you're a guy that looks like a girl.

You should of flash them and said "These aren't guy boobs!"