By noexceptions - 11/11/2009 05:16 - United States

Today, at school, I got stuck in the elevator and was about to panic before I remembered I had my phone. I called my mother and she called the school to tell them that I was stuck. They got me out in a few minutes and then confiscated my phone and gave me two detentions for using it in school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 557
You deserved it 3 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have the schools head on a platter for unreasonable treatment. This was an emergency situation in which you had no other choice. You were not disrupting a class or using it for conversation. Maybe you could have pushed the emergency call button in the elevator, but that's no excuse for the school's actions.

Horde 8

Doesn't elevators come with emergency ring and intercom?

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

wow #11 dont assume the op is fat just cause theyre "american". you deserve to get a brick thrown at your face,where ever the hell you live.

Dacho, shut thu **** up. How do you expect a crippled kid or a kid in a wheelchair to get up stairs. Yea, that's what I thought.

My high school has 10 floors, so yeah an elevator was pretty useful (of course students couldnt use it!). Still this demonstrates how brainless school officials can be.

Blah333 0

Erg... I hate my school's rules. Ya I know they are meant for a reason but sometimes they don't investigate further and found out why. Oh ya and they always beleive the teacher even if a million students tell the same story :/ makes me so angry!!

One of the buildings in our school has an elevator because it has 5 levels.. an older building has only 3 levels but also has an elevator... we can only use it if we have permission from a teacher.. if we need to carry a big thing with wheels or we've broken an ankle or something. They're rly cheap thoe... one of the buildings with elevators is like 150yrs old so yeahh.

nickie226 0

That sucks. I believe it, but that school is whack.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

My old elementary school had two elevators on different sides of the building, schools having elevators isn't all that abnormal. I'm not entirely sure why my school had them, we only had two floors o_0 but anyways, OP, that sucks..

WTF? If it clearly doesn't have a phone for you to call, then that's a MAJOR safety hazard. I would have told them to F off if they tried to take my phone. Less you weren't supposed to be using the elevator in the first place.

rockerguy73 0

seriously, if there's a safety hazard like that u can sue the school.

Lots of schools have two floors, right? And the disabled kids have to get upstairs somehow, right?