By LA - 17/02/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, at physical therapy, the girl next to me had a blue armband. I said, "Hey, sweet iPod". She said, "Actually, I have diabetes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 366
You deserved it 41 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatwhat 0

#1 like getting a compliment on your iPod is totally meaningful anyway.

Why would you compliment her iPod if you were unable to identify it as an iPod? Way to give empty meaningless compliments.

Comments

lmaoo. i have diabetes and am on the pump also... In the summer I worked as a counselor in a very strict camp and the director came over to me and started lecturing me about how mp3 players aren't allowed in camp.... after about a 5 minute lecture i asked are you done? she said yea i was like yea, thats my insulin pump... she looked sooo stupified!!

xbeetus_be_sexyx 0

yeah baby!!!! rockin tha beetus :)

Feel_It 0

OP is retarded. Also now I am jealous. Emailing Wilford Brimley ASAP.

brookeaha 0

i have diabetes, and i had a teacher physically pulled my pump off me. i laughed in her face, she thought i was TEXTING.

Haha lol But laugh aside, that must've hurt a bit P:

hollisterco 0

us diabetics are use to it, withh thesee pumps

Mads_1234 28

Hahahah yes we are! I had many teachers tell me to take my pump off because they thought it was a phone.

And? Peyton Manning threw Jay Cutler (who has type 1 diabetes) into a pool, while Cutler had his monitor on. You just say 'oh, that sucks' or something, cuz the monitors do look like iPods (a little)

NekuSakuraba 0

What kind of diabetes makes you have some sort of iPod device on you?

No diabetes. OP was just confusing the girl's insulin pump with an iPod..

WFMS 0

Go diabetic people. it's a common mistake. when i take my insulin my friends always joke that im shooting up with steroids and at track meets the other teams give me dirty looks

shnibz101 0

It's ok I have a few friend with diabetes but YSDI u still diserve it but don't beat your self up about it Woot!!#1!