By Anonymous - 20/03/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, at my wedding, my brother decided it would be funny to trip me as I was walking down the aisle, in front of hundreds of people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 299
You deserved it 4 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is terrible. Your brother needs to grow up! :) Hope your honeymoon with your hubby made up for it in the end!

lordlekal 17

Sounds like your brother needs to be taken out back and beaten.

Comments

lilxsexii 4

What a jerk! I woulda cried. /:

If I were you, I would decide it would be funny to slap him whilst saying that he must leave the church. Hilarious.

UnprecendentedAw 0

I hope he's 5 years old. If not, I hope you beat his ass. I could never imagine ruining my sister's wedding no matter how much I picked on her when we were kids.

I know baby, i get that all the time ;)

so what man your his sister brothers do stupid things to there sisters all the time..your gonna laugh about it one day might as well just let it go..its life don't take it to seriously

omg #33 I love your eyeshadow! how did you do that?

jewjewB 0

how old is your brother? like 6 or 7 or younger then he does not understand fully yet. if older then he needs to grow up. either way sorry op.

If your new husband has any balls, he should have rushed over to help you up and then beaten the shit out of your brother for ruining your first wedding. Er, I mean your wedding.

OCDC 9

Maybe her brother's reasoning was that she'll have plenty more weddings in the future.

maybe her borther is her husband. bum bum bum!

Notorious_WLG 0

I would drop kick his ass to the floor his head would spin. and I would never talk to him ever again. Sorry to say it, but doesn't like you much if he did that to you. especially on your wedding day. seriously wondering what did your future husband have to say about that? and your lovely parents?