By sianydiddle - 30/04/2015 22:36

Spicy
Today, at my house party, I caught my boyfriend having sex with my best friend. His excuse? He wanted to be better in bed for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 389
You deserved it 3 517

sianydiddle tells us more.

OP here! Can't believe this got posted! Let me shed some light on this. This was a few years ago now, I was with this complete turd for a year, and it's safe to say he's an ex. He used me, and made me think I was going crazy when he used to stay out for whole weekends without so much as a text, and came back with hickeys. He used to tell me it was all in my head and I stupidly believed him. With my 'friend', she was also his brothers girlfriend. His brother was with me when we caught them. She ran out of the house and never gave us an explanation, or an apology. She just ignored us, and to be honest, that suited me fine. With him saying he wanted to be better for me, I had no frame of reference, so that was just a load of bullshit. Silver lining in it all, I'm now with an amazing guy who treats me perfectly. My ex is still single from that day, no woman has been stupid enough to fall for him, which he deserves cause he broke my damn heart. Me and his bro are still friends. To all saying I should've joined them? No thanks, they seemed pretty contented with each other, which is great for them :)

Top comments

Wow. Is he thoughtful or what. and she was nice enough to help. What great people.

Yo, don't hate on garage sex! It's the perfect place to pull in.

Comments

jomar_19 17

what an asshole. i hate cheaters. cheaters never win. i hope you dumped him. amd thats some kind of "best friend" you have. im sorry OP. FYL

I agree I hate cheaters o well his lost

amileah13 26

Time to diss the boyfriend and best friend

Maybe women shouldn't be obliged to put out to keep their partner faithful. But hey, she could've chopped off his genitalia to fix his monogamy issues but she resisted, that takes will power OP.

person15 3

I'm sure she has more respect for herself than to do that... she shouldn't even have to. so no. she shouldn't of

You shouldn't have to "put out" to make sure your partner stays faithful. If you don't want to, you shouldn't have to at all.

well she's not a best friend if she agreed to his sorry pitiful reason of excuse I hope you ❌both of them out the picture he can't be trusted once a cheater always a cheater and Whose to say she won't do it again

New boyfriend, new "best" friend and maybe new sheets as well

I hope you beat the shit outta him and then left his ass!

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah bad idea encouraging women to enter into fights with men...or anyone else for that matter.

Wow at your house party too. Were they also in your bed as well?

Clearly his morals and conscience need work than his bedroom game does! And your best friend wasn't qualified to "coach" him in either aspect of his life

Kick him in the nuts and say "I wanted to be better at karate"

Badkarma4u 17

That's how women get seriously hurt. Men only fall to the ground and whimper in movies and TV. In the real world they usually hit the woman that physically assaulted them.

Have you ever been kicked in the nuts #65? Trust me, it doesn't only happen in the movies.

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah and although it hurt, I was still able to break his jaw. I did not crumple to the ground. I was still very able to fight. Movie fights are not real fights.

Yeah that story is cool and all, totally happened, but it's not about one kick and they're down. It's a kick to stun before you run or hit again. Nice excuse to tell the world how steely your balls are tho

OP here! Can't believe this got posted! Let me shed some light on this. This was a few years ago now, I was with this complete turd for a year, and it's safe to say he's an ex. He used me, and made me think I was going crazy when he used to stay out for whole weekends without so much as a text, and came back with hickeys. He used to tell me it was all in my head and I stupidly believed him. With my 'friend', she was also his brothers girlfriend. His brother was with me when we caught them. She ran out of the house and never gave us an explanation, or an apology. She just ignored us, and to be honest, that suited me fine. With him saying he wanted to be better for me, I had no frame of reference, so that was just a load of bullshit. Silver lining in it all, I'm now with an amazing guy who treats me perfectly. My ex is still single from that day, no woman has been stupid enough to fall for him, which he deserves cause he broke my damn heart. Me and his bro are still friends. To all saying I should've joined them? No thanks, they seemed pretty contented with each other, which is great for them :)

Oh, and it wasn't in my bed, it was in the garage. What classy folk.

ZombieVampirez 24

No person should be treated like that. Psychological abuse is horrible and shouldn't be dealt with. Glad you are with someone great

Yo, don't hate on garage sex! It's the perfect place to pull in.

What a shit lord. Happy no girl will go near him. Hope the "friend" got some type of bad karma too.

You did handled it well OP. He deserves it

I'm so happy for you OP!! I totally get you, I was with a similar turd that abused me psychologically for THREE years, and now I'm with the best guy in the world! It's so liberating huh? Not having someone belittle you and use you every day but instead having someone who supports you.

A few years back and your still whining about it. Shit, move on . Life has so much to offer.

krisseyDJ 20

I was with an emotionally abusive guy for three years too, and the first time it ventured over to the physical is when I said enough and dumped him. Now I'm with a wonderful guy who tells me all the time how amazing I am and would never hurt me in any way :)

#50 seriously OP wasn't as you said still whining she was just updating us on what happened abs it seems that she has moved on and sounds happy with the new guy she is dating and even if she was still "whining" about what happened she was wronged by not just one person she cared about but by two people she cared about and that takes time. I'm glad you are happy now OP the best of luck with your new boyfriend.

That making-you-think-you're-crazy behaviour is called "gaslighting," and is a pretty certain sign of a complete piece of shit.

dragoongirl90 34

Hahaha oh, 33, I now have a new insult. Shit lord..... Hahaha

People who cheat are really lowlifes. To betray someone like that you really need to be on a whole level of ********. If a person cheats it really tells a lot about them and it's a big sign something is wrong with that person. It's even worse when they lie and start to accuse their partner of cheating just so they could justify why they are such a piece of shit. They're such cowards that they can't even deal with the consequences of their actions. Pure shitheads.