By forever single, I guess - 15/03/2013 22:43 - United States

Today, at college, I finally talked myself into confessing my feelings to a girl I really like. Her response was to threaten to sue me. For what, exactly? I have no goddamned idea. I just don't understand people anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 744
You deserved it 3 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've seen many reactions to someone confessing feelings, but never a threat to sue O_o

Counter sue her for emotional distress?

Comments

On the bright side, she didn't take out a restraining order on you. Avoid her, just to be on the safe side.

I hope that she's not in college to be a lawyer or something related with court!

I would sew her.... A SWEATER OF DEATH.

You should walk around doing street magic, that'll help you pick up chicks, or you could carry a sweet bow staff, it's just food for thought.

That's how I pick up chicks. I make them disappear into my basement. If any audience is around I'll make then disappear into my basement but make a bunny appear in my hands. I then tell them that she is forever a bunny and she would have wanted it that way. This trick is fun for children too since I "make" their older, mean sister into a rabbit for them to keep.

Ultimate_No 7

Judges must get really tired of people like her..

Depends, are you a professor in his sixtys? Was everything zipped up when you made the announcement.

Wow that's weird (her not you) consider yourself lucky you didn't end up with a nutter, you'll find the right person one day, best of luck :)

Or you won't. What matters is that you don't enter a relationship with the WRONG person.