By Anonymous - 20/03/2013 02:16 - United States - Charlotte

Today, at a science-fiction convention, a woman came up to me and told me that my white face paint was a mess, my contacts looked cheap, and my costume was an all-round failure. I wasn't wearing a costume, I'm an albino. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 090
You deserved it 3 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you call her out on being a total ******* asshole?

Damn. Did you tell her off? And tell her you are an albino?

Comments

Even if you WERE just wearing a costume, she's still an asshole for thinking its ok to confront and insult a random stranger about the quality of their outfit.

I see this all the time at anime conventions and it bothers the **** out of me. We're all just there to have a good time and share a love of whatever the convention is about. We all have something in common because we're all there and it escapes my grasp to understand why on earth people feel the need to be so cruel.

It's strange how people with similar interests can be so cruel to each other. When I meet people with the same hobbies or interests as me, I get excited. Not angry and insulting towards them. I've never been to a convention, but I remember reading an article written by a cosplayer about the bizarre and sometimes dangerous behavior that goes on at cons. She said that she'd often get spat on, sworn at, and sometimes even assaulted...all because she was dressed as a character that those people didn't like. It's like they couldn't differentiate between real people in costumes and the fictional characters they hated. So bizarre...

clearly a very shoddily put together albino

Forget about her and move on. Hey now you have an idea for future comic book conventions! Albino bounty hunter!

dont feel bad,someone are just ignorance

Grauncho 27

Why the **** is there even one vote for YDI on this one?

Make that 3! People who don't have the sympathy gene.

Hmm. Haha.. Read this comment wrong.. Just shocked myself! Hehe

She must have been so blind to be so damn ignorant... Brutal.. That women is lost in the world! Chin up, she's just cranky from not being able to get laid, surely.

Mr25_fml 14

Goofy bitches.... At least karma will ge to her.

conholio33 28

She is just jelous shes not as unique as you are OP

Shorty777 4

I hope that you told her that you are an albino. I bet the look on her stupid face was priceless.

If you need me, I'll be i the drawing room. Painting a picture of the stupid looks on your faces. (AVPM)