By Anonymous - 30/12/2012 06:29 - Canada - Calgary

Today, at a restaurant, I happily watched as my boyfriend of three years got down on his knees and proposed to me. Before I could say yes and hug him, a girl flung herself at him, kissed him and shouted, "Yes!" With us still highly confused, she then ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 673
You deserved it 3 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She was probably joking. A dare or a bet, no doubt.

You're a girl. You're allowed to punch another girl. Just saying.

Comments

Have a backup girl, if your proposal gets turned down, hug the backup girl, kiss her and walk away in style. This time the backup girl missed the timing.

Pradip- you get the comeback of the year award. Your comments as of late have been stellar.

2RaRa25 6

I say she was a real-life troll trying to ruin your proposal/engagement/relationship just for the hell of it. Ignore it, and congrats!

Should have opened up a can of whoop-ass on that bitch.

Hahaha that's hilarious.It was probably a joke so just laugh it off and don't let it spoil your day! Oh and congratulations!

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Not hilarious to OP... maybe a funny story to tell their kids but whoever did this was a bitch.

TheDrifter 23

Don't take it too personally, she likely grew up on Jersey Shore and teen mom. People that mindless think whoring for attention is the most hilarious thing in the world.

It's moments like those where the "force chock hold" would be nice to have.

I find this pretty funny. It's a memory you both get to laugh about together.

You have been "proposed-bombed" instead of photo bombed, although I am sure the look on your faces could be a perfect photo bomb photo

Only in Alberta. Which is kind of like Canada's Texas.

I would have thought it would be Saskatchewan.

**** you 30. I live in Texas and we DON'T do that. Stereotyping people like you make me sick.

raraisbang 12

75, chill out. It was a joke, don't get so butthurt.

Actually, Alberta is much like Texas. There are attention ***** trolls the world over. Doesn't change that Alberta is Canada's version of Texas.

TheDrifter 23

Big oil, big money, and a disdain for those too lazy or ideologically blinded to find success on their own, colored by a heavy libertarian bent? Texas and Alberta have a lot in common, Albertans just have a warped sense of humor. I blame the snow.