By jarkleflob - 16/08/2015 17:49 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at a quiet restaurant, my stepdad loudly told me he hopes in the future they have "hover caskets" so he doesn't have to carry my "fat ass" to the grave. All because I didn't want a side salad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 363
You deserved it 2 341

jarkleflob tells us more.

Thank you all for the support! I would've never thought that this would get published. I first wanted to point out that we were on vacation out of state, very expensive vacation with a very expensive meal. Although that doesn't excuse his remarks/actions, I can see why he was in a bad mood. We had a pretty tense "vacation", there were a lot of people everywhere, foreigners that couldn't speak English, and a lot of things that my parents aren't open minded towards. I constantly have to remind my parents that "there is nothing you can do about it so don't worry about it". The comments you guys left were hilarious and I'm thankful for the ideas you gave - even if it wasn't the most serious.

Top comments

If he calls you fat again, eat him as well.

CliffyB03 28

Did you at least order a diet coke?

Comments

The_Big_Boss 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I believe you spelled "a ******* ********" wrong.

So apparently he is planning to out live you.. I'm not sure how those odds will go....

olpally 32

**** off, you're not my real dad... Your response^^^

Your mom is a real piece of work if she was okay with him saying something like that to anyone, let alone her own child.

Tell him that the most likely scenario is that you will lowering him into his grave long before said casket is invented and that sadly he wont be thereto see you hovering in it. LOL that would just be totally mean.

Next time tell him if he keeps it up with those comments he won't be outliving u and then just wink and smirk at him